receipt notice, checks

jonrn

Registered Users (C)
usually how long does it take USCIS to send the receipt notice? after how many days after filing does the check get encashed? :confused:

same issue

Hi,
I mailed my check and EAD application 3 weeks ago...around June 1st and I also added a tracking # to my mail. The mail was recieved by TSC....I still dont have a reciept # and my checks havent been encashed either!
:(

Same here. I guess with the sudden burst of applications, its taking them longer to respond. USCIS received my documents on the 14th of June.

My EAD application was filed at TSC on 6/28 (receipt date), and I got the notice today.

Folks: can you also tell us when your current EAD expires. Mine expires on Oct 7.

portalfaq,
Don't wait, call 1-800-375-5283 - There is an option "receipt number not received or something like that". The representative will give you a number according your A#.
In my case (I sent the application on May 31 and never got a receipt) it was receipt returned as undelivered to USCIS. I called and verified the address (BTW: it was correct).

Last edited by a moderator:
My application was filed on June 15th and my attorney got the receipt on July 9th. I received a letter today from USCIS for FP on July 1st.

Last edited by a moderator: