Real Estate License


Registered Users (C)
I assume you are a TN/TD? You can go to school on TN/TD as it is considered "incidental" to your status.

This would be planning for once you get EAD or GC, of course.
Going to school - yes.

Getting a licence - maybe ? it depends on licensing requirements. Often licensing requires authorization to work as a Realtor, which you would not have from your TN

Working as a realtor - Not allowed on your TN