Ready To Take Action!

frustrated_alot

Registered Users (C)
After reading the experiences on this board, i have decided to take action. I have started by documenting the name and id number of everyone i talk to at immigration along with what was said in each confirmation, their supervisor's name and the time and date. I have also written to my congressman's office. I have acquired the name of the Director of my local office and will write him personally and i will also write to my senator's office. I have had enough and i am not taking this lying down anymore.

Should say in the letter to the director that i may file a lawsuit if my case is not resolved soon?

I am including information i took down about who i spoke to. Will post copy in a few minutes.

After reading the experiences on this board, i have decided to take action. I have started by documenting the name and id number of everyone i talk to at immigration along with what was said in each confirmation, their supervisor's name and the time and date. I have also written to my congressman's office. I have acquired the name of the Director of my local office and will write him personally and i will also write to my senator's office. I have had enough and i am not taking this lying down anymore.

Should say in the letter to the director that i may file a lawsuit if my case is not resolved soon?

I am including information i took down about who i spoke to. Will post copy in a few minutes.
Oh, honey.... I see that your interview was conducted in 2005... Why did you wait so long? Sue, sue, sue!

Tear Director up!!!.He is good POC for your DO.They are public servants .Here to serve us.It is all about folks like us or else they would be out of job.We pay thier checks and they are responsible and laible.I had threathen my IO .If she did not resolve my case in timely manner.I was going to escalate this matter to the highest authority.This was to senior officer I was dealing with.They misplaced my A-file.After been persitance.It paid off.She actually called me on my mobile and asked me to come in to her office on her day off .I felt bad after that.They are so busy,really cant blame individual officer.The system is to blame.I say to all dont sit and take BS.If your case is a clear and deserving.Fight it out all the way to end.;)

Tear Director up!!!.He is good POC for your DO.They are public servants .Here to serve us.It is all about folks like us or else they would be out of job.We pay thier checks and they are responsible and laible.I had threathen my IO .If she did not resolve my case in timely manner.I was going to escalate this matter to the highest authority.This was to senior officer I was dealing with.They misplaced my A-file.After been persitance.It paid off.She actually called me on my mobile and asked me to come in to her office on her day off .I felt bad after that.They are so busy,really cant blame individual officer.The system is to blame.I say to all dont sit and take BS.If your case is a clear and deserving.Fight it out all the way to end.;)

Just curious - how did you get to speak with your IO (assuming you are referring to the one who interviewed you)? When you do an infopass you only get to speak to whoever is at the counter......

frustrated a lot,

Please read the lawsuit thread. You already had an interview, so you strickly speaking do not even need to prove how many people you have spoken to. You can just use 1447(b) which establishes 120 days limit for USCIS to conclude on your case. Of course the infor you are putting together can only help.

Definetely, when you write to DO's Director, tell him/her that if she does not promptly resolve your case, you will file a claim under 1447(b). They are well aware of consequences.

Good luck,

Why are you wasting time trying to contact these people? Should sue them immediatly. You've had your interview almost two years ago. You have the right to sue them 120 after your initial interview under 1447(b). Don't waste time sue them. You don't need a laywer. As others have said check the Sticky for guidance.

Just curious - how did you get to speak with your IO (assuming you are referring to the one who interviewed you)? When you do an infopass you only get to speak to whoever is at the counter......

I meant during my 1-485 process.I am still going thru N-400.I dont understand, why folks dont take contact information from intervewing officer like I did.She told me,she was waiting for my file.So I kindly asked her for her phone number and thats how I got my 485 resolved.