READ - THE FACTS re Bulletin change

blister1889

Registered Users (C)
There we go again with the chest beating. How many times do we have to tell you guys that you are INVITED to be here only at the pleasure of the citizens. If we the citizens of the US do not need you we will make it harder/impossible for you to get your GC.
I am sorry to say this as I know most people will not like it, but DOS and USCIS are perfectly justified in doing what they feel like is in the best interest of this country - and not of the immigrants. Nobody forced you to spend any amount of money for your GC - it was entirely your choice.

So do what you can to be a part of this - but understand clearly that you do not deserve anything - you have to earn it with your sweat and tears. The citizens are the ones who are shedding their blood for the protection of you guys too - that is why I did not say 'blood sweat and tears'.
If you really want to be a part of this country show that you love this country. I do not see any Indian/Chinese visa holders wanting to be a part of the army or marines. All of you want a chair job tapping away on your laptop. So for that be prepared to wait.

Well, looks like U believe - that only the ones willing to join the US army or marines - deserve US Citizenship....LOL
Did U ever listen to yourself in the mirror??

I never said that..All I am saying that you guys just want a easy life without any sacrifices..9 to 5 job with all the pleasures of this country without any pains...What are you giving to this country ? You are not innovators - 99.99% of you are just worker bees and the way you want to get in here is by being low cost - so that you lower the standard of living for everybody here.
Please don't even think of joining the army etc. we will have to throw you out at the gates itself...we are not some low cost indian company who can use anybody for a few dollars cheaper.

time of outsource army and marine division

As things are going in Iraq, very soon it will be time for you incompetent guys to outsource the Iraq operations to india/china.
I never said that..All I am saying that you guys just want a easy life without any sacrifices..9 to 5 job with all the pleasures of this country without any pains...What are you giving to this country ? You are not innovators - 99.99% of you are just worker bees and the way you want to get in here is by being low cost - so that you lower the standard of living for everybody here.
Please don't even think of joining the army etc. we will have to throw you out at the gates itself...we are not some low cost indian company who can use anybody for a few dollars cheaper.

Well .. I am sure people are there who want to join the marines and the army etc.. but the FBI name check takes too long for non citizens :) :) :) by the time they are out of the name check they are too old to serve :)))

Its kind'a a catch 22 situation Blister.
Talk to your folks and do something about it. Btw - If the gentleman in the white house would have not ticked the senate off the day of the vote by exercising "Executive Privilage", which pushed the senators over the edge - this would not have trickled down to the USCIS!

Have you served your own country in the war?

Re: blister

Blister, you seem very sad and suffering from a midlife crisis. Are you an innovator ? apparently not - otherwise you wouldn't have the time to spread the same hateful message in 2 different threads. You quickly forget that most of the innovation today in silicon valley and elsewhere in the US is because of immigrants - particularly Indian and Chinese.
There is no chest-beating here. Just like minded people who want a better life for themselves sharing their experiences.
If you don't like what you see, get the hell out of here !! Anyways you already have a citizenship - Why are you wasting your time on this forum and providing non-constructive opinion which is absolutely unwelcome ?
Free trade, Free market, capitalism and immigration are some of the fundamentals on which this country was founded on. You are indeed stupid enough to overlook that. Anyways none of us here need to justify our capabilities to anyone. The free market takes care of that.

Hello Friends,

This guy blister1889 is probably an immigrant whose first post here on these forums is dated 17th October 2005. Can't be sure but the idiot seems to be an immigrant himself as in one of his posts he is seeking info on how to bring his parents and his brother. He could be a Vietnam Vet pretending to be an immigrant as well. I don't know and I don't care but here is his post:

17th October 2005, 01:59 PM

Going back to desh.. Are my savings enough ? Please read and respond if you can..
I am tired of this GC crap and I am seriously planning to go back to desh and was wondering if my savings are enough to live comfortably there. Of course, I plan to work there for my day to day living costs but I do not want to be concerned if I do not find work for a few months or if I quit for some time if I do not like the work. In the worst case, assuming I never work will my savings be enough ?

I have lived here for 8.5 years and have not been to desh for 7 yrs now. i had a good run here for a few years and have about Rs 2 crores in savings. i also have a house in bombay. assuming i go back, is that amount enough for me to live comfortable in mumbai or pune without working and just living off the interest ? what is your opinion ?

Are any of you guys thinking the same. Also, What is the average savings of people, I am curious? Am I on the high side or low side or average ?

You guys don't have to worry about such kind of idiots; just ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go again with the chest beating. How many times do we have to tell you guys that you are INVITED to be here only at the pleasure of the citizens. If we the citizens of the US do not need you we will make it harder/impossible for you to get your GC.
I am sorry to say this as I know most people will not like it, but DOS and USCIS are perfectly justified in doing what they feel like is in the best interest of this country - and not of the immigrants. Nobody forced you to spend any amount of money for your GC - it was entirely your choice.

So do what you can to be a part of this - but understand clearly that you do not deserve anything - you have to earn it with your sweat and tears. The citizens are the ones who are shedding their blood for the protection of you guys too - that is why I did not say 'blood sweat and tears'.
If you really want to be a part of this country show that you love this country. I do not see any Indian/Chinese visa holders wanting to be a part of the army or marines. All of you want a chair job tapping away on your laptop. So for that be prepared to wait.

Staying up & drinking are not good for you man. Wake up early and get some exercise.

Looks like you badly need to join army, they'll teach you some discipline.

I am sorry to say this as I know most people will not like it, but DOS and USCIS are perfectly justified in doing what they feel like is in the best interest of this country - and not of the immigrants.
Nonsense. They don't have to let us into their country. They don't have to approve our green card application. But given that they have accepted lots of money from us, they do have a moral obligation to give us a yes/no decision promptly or refund our money, and that obligation is what they are not living up to. We are paying them for a service for which they are not delivering in a reasonable time.

They also do not have any right to give out deceptive information that makes people waste money, like having people rush out to pay lawyers and doctors in preparation for the I-485, only to tell them a couple weeks later that they can't file it.

So do what you can to be a part of this - but understand clearly that you do not deserve anything - you have to earn it with your sweat and tears.
We do deserve something -- which is fair and prompt consideration of our applications. We have earned that because we have paid the USCIS to do that.

Tree had said to Tree:

"Tree had said to Ax Head that You couldn't have cut me but unfortunate that your root was from me"

Today's adjactives for you to dress on:
AdjactiveBloodSucker Viediotcont,
Fascist agitator,
Fascist provocateur
and so on...

Jackolantern is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!

And to further add to his comments, this country is a land of immigrants. All the citiizens are immigrants or nth generation immigrants.

So don't talk nonsense.

Nonsense. They don't have to let us into their country. They don't have to approve our green card application. But given that they have accepted lots of money from us, they do have a moral obligation to give us a yes/no decision promptly or refund our money, and that obligation is what they are not living up to. We are paying them for a service for which they are not delivering in a reasonable time.

They also do not have any right to give out deceptive information that makes people waste money, like having people rush out to pay lawyers and doctors in preparation for the I-485, only to tell them a couple weeks later that they can't file it.

We do deserve something -- which is fair and prompt consideration of our applications. We have earned that because we have paid the USCIS to do that.

What the hell have you done ..

blister1889,

Can you please post details of your "so called" service to this country. Which division in the army, navy or marines did you serve in. Even if you did, what does that have anything to do with legal immigration.

You are right in that we came here out of choice. As for being invited, believe me, we LEGAL immigrants would not be here if we were not NEEDED. Legal immigration is a mutually benefitial process. We get what we want and the US gets what it wants from us. The US of A is the last place that will just let people in without their self interest in mind. Even the illegals are here because it serves a purpose. Idiots like you can't see the big picture.

As for what we deserve. Since we were legally let into this country, did everything that was asked of us and followed all rules and regulations, the least we can expect is some sort of decision on our status. Playing around with our lives by making rash/unplanned decisions on visa bulletins is unjust and simply ridiculous. All this just shows the sorry state of affairs at the DOS/DHS and USCIS. There is no oversight and they do whatever they feel.

This whole back and forth of the visa bulletin is not a surprise to me. I have no faith in this system. I somehow managed to get out but that does not change the way I feel. All I can say to all legal immigrants is that we should not listen to idiots who undermine our cause or try to tell us that we do not deserve this and deserve that. We have earned our way to this point and sooner or later we will prevail despite the broken system.

cheers,

saras

everybody on this topic...

forgets one thing. One cannot serve in the armed forces unless he/she is a permanent resident. So even if we wanted to serve we could not. So simple.

blister1889,

Can you please post details of your "so called" service to this country. Which division in the army, navy or marines did you serve in. Even if you did, what does that have anything to do with legal immigration.

You are right in that we came here out of choice. As for being invited, believe me, we LEGAL immigrants would not be here if we were not NEEDED. Legal immigration is a mutually benefitial process. We get what we want and the US gets what it wants from us. The US of A is the last place that will just let people in without their self interest in mind. Even the illegals are here because it serves a purpose. Idiots like you can't see the big picture.

As for what we deserve. Since we were legally let into this country, did everything that was asked of us and followed all rules and regulations, the least we can expect is some sort of decision on our status. Playing around with our lives by making rash/unplanned decisions on visa bulletins is unjust and simply ridiculous. All this just shows the sorry state of affairs at the DOS/DHS and USCIS. There is no oversight and they do whatever they feel.

This whole back and forth of the visa bulletin is not a surprise to me. I have no faith in this system. I somehow managed to get out but that does not change the way I feel. All I can say to all legal immigrants is that we should not listen to idiots who undermine our cause or try to tell us that we do not deserve this and deserve that. We have earned our way to this point and sooner or later we will prevail despite the broken system.

cheers,

saras

Sara,
You must be dreaming... Not even those US congressmen/women and senators can give you their services record.
So, what is the point to ask for it?

Oops... Sorry if I offended anyone in here :D

blister1889,

Y
cheers,

saras

blister1889 sounds like UN