re patriation business

PRAHA

Registered Users (C)
as some of you might know (I mentioned that possibility on this forum first)
I just started new business on my own ....
its based on people(recent and "old" immigrants ..GC holders or citizens) ..who are planing to leave US for good due to recent catastrophic economic woes and unparalleled (recent history )poverty rise in the US

First 2 months were ground breaking and bit slow but as of today I manage to reach steady number of around 30+inquiries per day (mostly from Americans of east European origin )..so I'm moving in right direction I guess..Also I got an offer from couple of law firms to work for them (to do the same thing as I do on my own -have to think about it -they offer steady five mid figure salary but I won't be having much "creative" freedom )..so the word has spread ..I can see some other people started to advertise on line for the same "service"..and law firms jumping on the band wagon is always a good sign I guess
My goal is to establish start up businesses back in Europe for the first 100 clients in the next 12 months (the way the things are moving I might surpass that already by mid 2012)

hope my post will help some other people from this forum to start similar business
its a fairly new concept but it works .;there is tons of people willing to leave this country and try something new and exciting ...they just need push in right direction

I would like to thank all the people /members of this forum who helped me with advice and encouragement

I wish to thank all of you who send private mails of support in the last few moths

(of course there is a couple of boneheads who send me some rather pathetic mails whining about this and that but luckily it was only few of those )

Last edited by a moderator: