Re-Entry Permit - Change of Address (After Bio-Metrics appointment is complete)


We applied for Re-Entry permit for parent. Bio-Metrics appointment is complete. Parent returned to country of citizenship after bio-metrics.
We gave our US Address in the Form 131. However, we are planning to move to a different location within the same state.

How do we inform the USCIS of new address where Re-Entry permit can be sent within USA ?