Re-entering the US after leaving as a DACA recipient

IMissNY

If you had DACA then voluntarily leave to pursue studies in another country is it possible to return?

I was not granted permission to reenter prior to leaving although I did apply. It’s been 3yrs now, am I still banned from applying for a visa to visit the US?

If you had DACA then voluntarily leave to pursue studies in another country is it possible to return?

I was not granted permission to reenter prior to leaving although I did apply. It’s been 3yrs now, am I still banned from applying for a visa to visit the US?
Your having been on DACA when you were in the US doesn't give you any way to return to the US. You can always try to qualify for a visa like any other foreigner. Whether you have a ban depends on the facts of your situation (e.g. at what age you got DACA, and whether you had it continuously from then until you left), but even if you don't have a ban, that doesn't mean you will get a visa. Your long stay in the US would make you likely to be denied most types of nonimmigrant visa for immigrant intent.