Re-application from Hong Kong passport after Entry Denied

TVU

Registered Users (C)
I previously had an Indian passport and now have an Hong Kong passport. While having the Indian passport, I have come to the US many times previously but on visitor/business visa as well as student visa. In the process, I had also applied to Tri Valley University due to which I was denied entry into the United States and at Chicago Airport. After that I instantly applied for another visa from the US Embassy in Hong Kong but was denied visa. I have recently received my Hong Kong passport and thus I am trying to apply for a business visa from Hong Kong.

I have a choice of applying for visitor visa, business visa and L-1 visa. Which one should i apply for?

There is a question on the form asking ' have you ever been refused entry in the US' and 'Has your visa application ever been declined'. What should i answer to these questions? The truth will open my entire history which diminishes my changes of a visa.

My wife is also a green card holder, is there any way this could help me enter the US?

Please help. Thank you very much.

Whichever visa is relevant to the purpose of your visit.

I have a choice of applying for visitor visa, business visa and L-1 visa. Which one should i apply for?

Nothing but the truth.

There is a question on the form asking ' have you ever been refused entry in the US' and 'Has your visa application ever been declined'. What should i answer to these questions? The truth will open my entire history which diminishes my changes of a visa.

She can sponsor you for a green card but it will take a few years. Having a GC holder spouse will make it even tougher for you to get a visit visa.

My wife is also a green card holder, is there any way this could help me enter the US?