Re-application from Hong Kong passport after Entry Denied.

TVU

Registered Users (C)
I previously had an Indian passport and now have an Hong Kong passport. While having the Indian passport, I have come to the US many times previously but on visitor/business visa as well as student visa. In the process, I had also applied to Tri Valley University due to which I was denied entry into the United States and at Chicago Airport. After that I instantly applied for another visa from the US Embassy in Hong Kong but was denied visa. I have recently received my Hong Kong passport and thus I am trying to apply for a business visa from Hong Kong.

I have a choice of applying for visitor visa, business visa and L-1 visa. Which one should i apply for?

There is a question on the form asking ' have you ever been refused entry in the US' and 'Has your visa application ever been declined'. What should i answer to these questions? The truth will open my entire history which diminishes my changes of a visa.

My wife is also a green card holder, is there any way this could help me enter the US?

Please help. Thank you very much.

ticusev seller

I previously had an Indian passport and now have an Hong Kong passport. While having the Indian passport, I have come to the US many times previously but on visitor/business visa as well as student visa. In the process, I had also applied to Tri Valley University due to which I was denied entry into the United States and at Chicago Airport. After that I instantly applied for another visa from the US Embassy in Hong Kong but was denied visa. I have recently received my Hong Kong passport and thus I am trying to apply for a business visa from Hong Kong.

I have a choice of applying for visitor visa, business visa and L-1 visa. Which one should i apply for?

There is a question on the form asking ' have you ever been refused entry in the US' and 'Has your visa application ever been declined'. What should i answer to these questions? The truth will open my entire history which diminishes my changes of a visa.

My wife is also a green card holder, is there any way this could help me enter the US?

Please help. Thank you very much.

why would you like to come over to US anyways
in the US food sucks,no jobs ,everything is 10x more expensive then in other countries ,people are rude and racists to name just "few" flaws ..so why bother to come at the first place??