Rajiv Khanna Please Help

Girdhari Lal

Hi,

I have a Bachelor in Science degree (3 years)from India. I also did Advanced Diploma courses in computers from India (2) years. I also completed my DOEACC \'O\' level exam. And Doeacc \'A\' level exam (no certficate available only marksheets for this). I have 2 years experience in software.

My PROBLEM is one company wants to file for my H1 (i\'m currently in US on H4). No education evaluator is ready to give me an equivalent of US degree i.e. 4 years. They only want to give me 3 years which wont be sufficient for gettinh H1.

Can somebody suggest me an education evaluation agency which can help me.

PS: i\'m currently doing my masters also and am already half way through.

Please help me.....its very important......

Any and all suggestions are welcome....

Rajiv Khanna can you help me get my H1........

Thanks
Girdhari

No Title

I would like to know where I can go to report an illegal alien if at possible on the net. I am having severe problems with the father of my daughter that has just paid a "coyote" to come back from mexico.He refuses to help me and calls and harasses me and threatens me.Could you please help. Sincerely,
                      Michele

No Title

I have my Immig. case with one Company under EB3/RIR, where I have an approval for I-140 (Rd Date: Aug 10, ND Date: Aug 16).

My Priority Date is 12/27/1999

Another company has made an offer to me, where I would be able qualify under EB2, and RIR. I do not know if I should accept the offer.

How much longer, do you suppose I would need to wait b4 I get my GC?

Is it worthwhile to start the process with another company, knowing that an EB2 approval with them is not going to be a problem, and that they\'d apply for the GC process in a month of joining?

Also, if I do change, can I keep the same prority date - 12 27 1999 ?

Note, I am currently under EB3/RIR, and that will be under EB2/RIR

Please advise.

thank you

No Title

hi
I want to know how can I get the green card form for lattary from inter net?
     thanks

No Title

HI I\'M AN ILEGAL IMMIGRANT AND I WANT TO STUDY EN THE UNITED STATES,BUT I WAS CAPTURED BY THE BORDER PATROOL ONCE AND I DON\'T KNOW HOW THAT COULD AFECT ME,I HAVE HERE IN USA MORE THAN ONE MONTH,PLEASE HELP ME I NEED AND I WANT TO STUDY HERE IN USA,I WANT STUDY TURISM OR LANGUAGES.
IF SOMEBODY HAS AN ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM PLEASE WRITE ME TO THIS E-MAIL: v17leo@latinmail.com
p

No Title

iam a refugee in kuwait i do havea jop offer in the usa do you handle these cases if so how much is your fees and how long does it take and what documents do you need thank you our email is tonzal@37.com

No Title

Hi,

Can I file my green card as soon as my H1B is filed for my new employer ? I will start working for them as soon as the H1B receipt is received from INS. Is there any issues with this scenario ?

Thanks