"2nd finger printing notice after 485 approved" @ VSC

lllly

Registered Users (C)
2nd finger printing notice after 485 approved
Posted By: Anubhab 3/1/02 9:35 PM
(#30 of 33)
My 485 was approved and I stamped my passport on 2/13/02. But now I have received another finger printing notice and at the same time AVM has been changed to "A finger printing notice has been issued on....." from "Your I485 has been approved on....". I don\'t know what to do. Anybody at the same boat,please advice."

Same happen to me and my wife, our 485 were approved on Feb. 13, 02, we got our passports stamped on Mar. 01, 02. Today the AVM tell both of us that "a finger... was sent on Mar. 01...". What we should do? Anubhab or somebody please help. Thank you.

Reply : 2nd finger print after I485 approval.

Hi Mark,

I talked to IIO. She asked me whether this finger print notice
for I89. I told her no(on finger print notice the case type is mentioned as I485). Then she told me to discard this notice. And
today AVM changed to " Plastic oredered for you....". You can talk
to IIO and please post what she tells.

Thank you

We received our FP notices, on the notice it says that "if your case has been granted, discarded it".
Thank you for sharing your information. I will not bother to call VSC (not so easy) and just wait for my card. Anubhab, Thank you again.

Question regarding 2nd finger print notice

Hi Anubhab,

I am in the same situation as you were. Green card approved, Passport stamped but got FP notice for the second time. Do you recommend me talking to IIO before I disregard this notice? Please advise. You know it takes a long time to get a customer service rep online at VSC. Does your case belong to VSC by any chance? Please reply at the earliest. Thanks.... skvj