Quitting GC sponsoring employer and issue with Naturalization?

txwarrior

has any one had issues during naturalization if you quit your employer within 3 months of getting your GC ? No one seems to have a definite answer and there is no rule / law defined.

This is with EB2 employment based . I got my GC 2 months back and want to quit the employer in a month. is it safe to do without jeopardizing my Citizenship?

has any one had issues during naturalization if you quit your employer within 3 months of getting your GC ? No one seems to have a definite answer and there is no rule / law defined.

This is with EB2 employment based . I got my GC 2 months back and want to quit the employer in a month. is it safe to do without jeopardizing my Citizenship?

Of course it is no problem. It's not slavery.

thanks, its not a matter of slavery but USCIS granted the GC on terms of full time employment with this employer and i dont want to be acquitted of Fraud to quit the employer too soon. Thats why i am being cautious

Thanks a lot, the reason i am quitting is the job i am being offered is better than the one i am doing( this is same and similar field ) . i wanted to file AC21 and switch but by the time we prepared paper work my green card approved and i am in this dilemma. I was about to file a h1b transfer / Ac21 any way and now this burden comes up on me to prove this fact that i did not leave the employer just for GC.

This forum deals with issues AFTER naturalization. Your question is best dealt with on the naturalization forum.

This forum deals with issues AFTER naturalization. Your question is best dealt with on the naturalization forum.

agreed, but you make this comment on a post that is now over 3 months old? sounds like you need a hobby or something!

Indeed. Not the most active forum, is it? First visit to this one, since I just got citizenship. Used to forums where the first 20 or so are from this week.