Questions Regarding I-751 filing

immihelp2013

Hi All,

This forum is very useful and I want to thank all volunteers(members, moderators) who take their precious time to respond.

My Marriage is joint filing ( i.e good faith, joint filling, no issues).
I have Most of the Supporting documentation together ( Jointly held like Apartment lease agreement ,Joint tax returns from the previous 2 years, joint auto insurance , driving license of my US Citizen(USC) Spouse at the same address , birth certificates of baby born , Utility bills in my USC's Spouse name, Pictures together with my USC Spouse in different cities & Pics as a family after baby born here in USA , life insurance policies naming the Spouse as a beneficiary , etc ) .

I plan to get affidavits( &get notarize) from my US citizen spouse father & 1-2 additional friends(1 US Citizen & the other Green Card Holder)( who are currently in the same town where I am currently at) who already knew me personally from my home country for the past 17-18 years.

In the I-751 Instruction Document (on the USCIS site), I see

"Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you SINCE YOUR CONDITIONAL RESIDENCE WAS GRANTED and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship".

I have the following questions for you:

1) My father in law stays in a different state from mine but currently here on a visit to my town(hence I plan to get his notary), so getting a Notary from him (residing in a different state), will that be good?

2) The additional 1-2 friends with whom I am planning to get notarize & are my family friends now.
But have known me personally for the past 17-18 years but obviously have personal knowledge of my marriage and relationship.

So Is the CIS requirement fulfilled here?

3) With a lot of other Supporting Documentation, I do not have the Joint bank statement with my spouse.
Hope everything should be good?

4) Unable to locate USICS (ELIS ) Acct Number as I filed before Sept 30, 2015.
Also, I read about Other People have difficulties locating ELIS Account Number as well.

Hence I am leaving the USCIS Elis Account Number BLANK. Hope this should be OK.

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated!!