Questions about passport stamp

PhillyJulyLC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
I have a couple of question about the passport stamp for approved I-485s. Do I need to use InfoPass? And do I need to make seperate appointments for spouse and child too, or is one appointment good enough? If anyone who has had their passport stamped still hang around, would you please shed some light? Your help is appreciated! p.s. now that the cards come in within 2 months or sooner - so I heard, is stamping necessary in the first place?

Hi Gurus,
I have a couple of question about the passport stamp for approved I-485s.
Do I need to use InfoPass?
Yup
And do I need to make seperate appointments for spouse and child too, or is one appointment good enough?
Wont hurt to get two appointment. If i remember correctly children under 14 dont need PP stamping. Check with your lawyer or USCIS, as i could be wrong about children's PP stamping.
If anyone who has had their passport stamped still hang around, would you please shed some light? Your help is appreciated!
p.s. now that the cards come in within 2 months or sooner - so I heard, is stamping necessary in the first place?
Dont count on any timeframe. You do need PP stamping. As part of PP stamping you will give index finger print and only after that physical GC is ordered. So PP is a must.

smart_guy007 said:
Hi Gurus,
I have a couple of question about the passport stamp for approved I-485s.
Do I need to use InfoPass?
Yup
And do I need to make seperate appointments for spouse and child too, or is one appointment good enough?
Wont hurt to get two appointment. If i remember correctly children under 14 dont need PP stamping. Check with your lawyer or USCIS, as i could be wrong about children's PP stamping.
If anyone who has had their passport stamped still hang around, would you please shed some light? Your help is appreciated!
p.s. now that the cards come in within 2 months or sooner - so I heard, is stamping necessary in the first place?
Dont count on any timeframe. You do need PP stamping. As part of PP stamping you will give index finger print and only after that physical GC is ordered. So PP is a must.
Thank you so much, smart_guy! Very helpful advice. I checked the Infopass, - looks like the first available appointment here in Philly is Feb 17th. You can't walk in for it, can you?