Questions about Management Consultant qualifications and related verification

er646

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to apply for a TN as a MC (my employer needs a consultant to advise on improving their financial operations). I have a relevant Master's degree (and a bachelor's degree but it's not as relevant) as well as 1 year of relevant work experience from OPT.
  • I have the original copies of my degrees, but are transcripts also required?
    • If transcripts are required: my university never formally sent me hard copies of my transcripts but I'm able to order an official electronic copy through my student account and print a copy. Will the CPB officer challenge this because it's not the "original", even if I explain to them the situation?
  • Since the amount of my work experience doesn't meet the 5 year professional experience requirement for MC, should I leave it out of my TN support letter or should I still include it because it will strengthen my application?
    • If I should include work experience, am I required to provide an employment verification letter or reference letter or is it enough to show my previous I-20 that states the company I worked at for OPT?
Thanks for your help!