Question?

glrao

Registered Users (C)
Friends-

Its been more than 2 weeks since N400 application delivered no response what so ever.. called USCIS they want me to wait till 30 days before calling... looking at other who sent to TX this seems to be long delay..

Mine got forwarded to Lockbox, and signed by CHRIS THORNQUIST.. does anyone in the forum have their application signed and received by this person.. at least that will confirm its valid personal..

The reason I am worried is because its about the time they had snow .. want to make sure it got to right place .. thanks !

Friends-

Its been more than 2 weeks since N400 application delivered no response what so ever.. called USCIS they want me to wait till 30 days before calling... looking at other who sent to TX this seems to be long delay..

Mine got forwarded to Lockbox, and signed by CHRIS THORNQUIST.. does anyone in the forum have their application signed and received by this person.. at least that will confirm its valid personal..

The reason I am worried is because its about the time they had snow .. want to make sure it got to right place .. thanks !

Be patient and stop worrying. It can take up to 30 days for USCIS to sent you a receipt notice.

Thanks, ans yes I understant it might take upto 30 days even more .. my question is Has anyone else in the forum have their mail signed received by CHRIS THORNQUIST.. This will confirm my package in safe hands..

Thanks, ans yes I understant it might take upto 30 days even more .. my question is Has anyone else in the forum have their mail signed received by CHRIS THORNQUIST.. This will confirm my package in safe hands..

Hi glrao,

Yes, my package was signed for by CHRIS THORNQUIST. I have received my NOA and now have my FP appointment. As I told you in another thread, you should call Customer Service. They now have ther capability of looking up your case and seeing your NBC*000123456 receipt number, if it exists.

Best wishes as you wait!

Friends-

It is not a good practice to reveal name of the official's for any reason.

Coming to the issue, the 1st level officers don't give much info. Wait for another week and say to the 1st level officer that you want to escalate the call so that you get can get specific information about your case. Then they will put you through to a 2nd level officer. Tell your problem and they can pull up information using your A# on the GC. It happened to my friend 2 weeks back and he got info using A#

Thanks to Goldin... That kind of gives me breather to know that its valid personal..

Yes I talked to 2nd level and they could not pull up anything using A#.. now that I know it reached safe hands I care less.. it is what it is.. not that I would win a million by becoming USC.. so no rush... thanks guys.

You were worried that it may not have been signed by someone at USCIS eventhough you sent it to the correct address???

I sent it to Lew, TX it got forwarded to lock box.. knowing how the fed govt work and timing of delivery 6:38 AM yes I was worried if it was delivered and signed by correct person and location.

trying to make sure the mail reached safely and I am not sitting later to realize its in lala land..

... The reason I am worried is because its about the time they had snow .. want to make sure it got to right place .. thanks !

Funny... So you think the Mail carrier trashed your mail and/or someone signed for a package not addressed to them and trashed it (each act being punishable by up to 5 years in jail) because it was snowing outside?

funny yes... I thought they will cash the money order and go for party..

Not all mail carriers are like Newman (from Seinfeld).
:)
Don't worry, the app will get processed. All offices seem to be running a couple of weeks slower in the new year. (too much Eggnog over Christmas)

glrao...what is the status of your application now? Have you received any correspondence yet because i am in the same exact situation as you. *package was signed for by C.Thornquist (4/21/2010) and still no response*...am not worried just curious...Anyone else with valuable information as of 5/18/2010, please also comment...Thanks:rolleyes: