Question on Status Enquiry Result

freddielm

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am hoping someone can throw some light on this.....

We made a status enquiry last week to which we got a reply that reads " Your application is currently pending at the Vermont Service Center, 75 Lower Weldon Street, St.Albans, VT 05479. You need to contact that office to inquire as to the status of your case"

Guys, are any of you'll familiar with this message and knows what this means?

Any replys are appreciated.

Thanks and you all have a great long weekend!!

freddielm said:
Folks,

I am hoping someone can throw some light on this.....

We made a status enquiry last week to which we got a reply that reads " Your application is currently pending at the Vermont Service Center, 75 Lower Weldon Street, St.Albans, VT 05479. You need to contact that office to inquire as to the status of your case"

Guys, are any of you'll familiar with this message and knows what this means?

Any replys are appreciated.

Thanks and you all have a great long weekend!!

This is the worst possible message anyone can get it. Even I got the same message. They are just reminding you that your application is in Vermont, which we all very well know. Previously when anyone does a status enquiry, after 30 days they get a letter that states "Your case is under special handling or your name check is pending or we dont have sufficient staff", where guys used to comment what a message.

Now the message is still worse than the above. We need to wait for 30 days to know that our file is in Vermont. I guess their intention is to make everyone upset by these letters so that we dont call them to do status enquiry anymore.

We need to wait for our golden times. Maybe my answer might not make you happy, but this is the fact buddy!

Want GC Soon, thanks for your reply.
You are right, I am not happy with your reply bcos....you really did not say anymore than what was already stated by NSC....just kidding :)

Since you got this same message, you are probably the one who can answer this question right. What did you do about the message? I am curious about what follow-up action you took.

Thanks again for any advice you may have

Also forgot to say that I made the inquiry on 06/22/05 and got a reply via mail at my home address within a week on 07/01/05....How about that for service, a quick prompt meaningless message.... ;)

What's tel number for talking to Vermont office for status check

Hi Guys,

Is there a tel number which can be called to get the status of the pending 485 at Vermont, similar to emergency line in California.

My pending 485 got transferred from CA to Vermont on June 21. I also got the letter from USCIS for the transfer of case as Vermont had jurisdiction on my case ( No clue why? may be by error) and I should contact Vermont office to find out the status.

The 802 number for Vermont on the notification does not work.

Thanks.

Regarding AP doc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a small concern.can some one tell me how the AP doc looks like.we got the AP doc but we don't have any stamp on it.we have`signature of immigration officer,that's all.

Thanks in advance.

GC_GoneCase,

I have not heard of a phone number for Vermont and that is what I was expecting to hear from someone. Do let me know if you find one, and I will do the same for you. I plan to call NSC tomorrow.

qa13,

If you just got the approved AP, it will not have a stamp on it. Only one of those papers is stamped by the immigration officer when you reenter US.

freddielm said:
GC_GoneCase,

I have not heard of a phone number for Vermont and that is what I was expecting to hear from someone. Do let me know if you find one, and I will do the same for you. I plan to call NSC tomorrow.

You should called National Customer Service, that 1800 number and based on your case it would get transferred to CS agent in Vermont.

I made a status inquiry and got a result stating that VISA numbers not available. My 140 states that I am in EB2. I raised a query again. Let me see what will happen.
rrml

freddielm,

Any news about the tel number? Did you call NSC?

Any positive response?

Thanks.

freddielm said:
GC_GoneCase,

AP Approved in less than 3 weeks

Lovesing,
I had applied for AP-renewal in VSC on 06/22 and got approved today.

HI Guys,,

I am too stuck with same problem. Made expediate inquiry on my I-140 which is pending from last 2 Yrs (VCS) Got message "The
processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final
adjudication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case"

My finger printing is cleared , also got response from FBI ( security check is done ). I don't knw what for thy are waiting to get cleared I-140 ?????

Can any one tell me, what shall I do.

GC_GoneCase, I have not been able to call NSC yet due to tight schedule at work. I will be calling them on Monday/Tuesday for sure. I will update you then.

Thanks freddielm,

How did you make the status query....By calling NSC or sending some letter to Vermont?

freddielm said:
GC_GoneCase, I have not been able to call NSC yet due to tight schedule at work. I will be calling them on Monday/Tuesday for sure. I will update you then.

What do I need to file AP

1. Form I131
2.Two FRONT FACING photoes ( same as for EAD)
3.Copy of I485
4. $$$...?

what else...pls help...pls reply

thx