Question on FP reschedule

clue

Registered Users (C)
I have seen lot of posts regarding people rescheduling their FP. From the FP notice I received, it says that you can get your FP done even 2 months after your appt. date on any Wednesdays. If you can\'t make the appt. date, can you just go get your FP done afterwards within the 2month window or you have to file some paperwork. Please explain.

Thanks

No Title

Clue,

which state is this and from where did u get this notice....local service center or Vermont service center...can u give me more info on this bcos I am trying to buy more time from INS when we get our FP...u could help me plz

Yes 90 days

FP can be done on any Wednesday after the scheduled date up to 90 days. If you think you need more time (more than 90 days) then you need to reschedule else 485 is considered to be abondoned.

Your FP notice mentions all the above points.

(I am not a lawyer)

Missed FP Appointment Date. Help!

Missed FP Appointment Date. Help!

If so ,I cannot find this anywhere on the web or even on the notice.
I missed my appointment at Newark by 3 days due to some flight delays etc and could not get to the ASC in time.

Is it true that FP can be done on any Wednesday after the scheduled date up to 90 days.

Need help!!
Thanks in Advance
GP

FP not done due t o lack of employees at INS Newark(ASC) please help!!!!!!

Hi ,
I went to FP on 22-MAy-02 to INS Newark(ASC), But as many employees were on leave They said they will reschedule it and they took the Original FP Notices. Its almost 10 days but i did not get anything from till now, Is there anything to be worried and Does this delay my GC Process.
Please let me know what should i do, I don\'t even have a copy of the FP notice, I don\'t have the phone number of the Local INS do i need to contact somebody or just look in tge Mail every day.
Please help.

Thanks