Question For Those who received GC from NYC ( MSC)

Wating4Gc

Registered Users (C)
Could you please check your green card and see if it has your photo is black and white? I will really appreciate if you can answer this
Thankyou

I just received mine today (interview was on May 10 in NYC). The picture is very pale, practically black and white. Looks cool though :)

thanks. Mine is same as yours but I have seen other GCs ( especially Employment based) they are color pictures.

Wating4Gc said:
thanks. Mine is same as yours but I have seen other GCs ( especially Employment based) they are color pictures.

Why are you so paranoid about the picture?! Relax! Two topics here, five on british expats.... just relax! Picture is very pale, but as long as you did get the card from the USCIS, you're all set. GC has changed its look numerous time, they are making harder and harder to forge it. So, relax and enjoy your life :)

Re:

I think you are right. I am worring too much because I have seen people getting color photos and want to make sure mine is ok. I have waited so long for the GC that I want to be absolutely sure.