question for landing and customs inspection

xl088

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I plan to land next week. Now I have some questions about applying PR card and customs inspection. Anybody can share the details of your experience for landing?

For fill in the form Imm 5444:
1. This is my 1st time to Canada. So I can fill in #15(absences from CA) and #16(place you become a permanent resident of CA) with NOT APPLICABLE, right?

2. How about part F (declaration of guarantor)? I don't know any guarantor. Can I skip to part G? If I fill in part G, the immigration officer at the port-of-entry will fill in the part of DECLARATION OF OFFICIAL, right?

3. How to get the form Imm 5455 and receipt Imm 5401? Actually in the package of my Landing Paper, I also find the form Imm 5455 (Supplementary Identification Form) attached my immigration photo taken at the time when I filed my immigration application. But it is more than one year, and without any signature. I wonder it can not be used. Will the officer give me a new Imm 5455 and have I taken another photo?

BTW, I received my landing paper and Imm 5455 without interview. There is not any stamp on my passport. I wonder if it is OK?

For customs inspection:
I plan to drive to Canada with my own car, then drive back US in about one week.
1. I'd like to know how to declare my car at the Canada customs. Can I declare my car later when I go to Canada next time? My friend told me that I should have my car inspected and register within 60 days once I declare my car.

2. Will my US plate be revoked when I register my car in Canada?

3. After I register my car in Canada, what will happen when I come back US? Shall I need to declare my car at the US customs?

4. Is there any trouble if I don't declare any big goods accompanied with my landing? Will the officer doubt the purpose of landing? I heard that somebody was denied to land because of his H-1B status in US.

Thanks a lot!