Question For Gurus

I-140

Registered Users (C)
DO YOU KNOW OF ANY GOOD INS DOCTOR IN JERSEY CITY, NJ AREA. ALSO IS IT OK FOR MY WIFE AND I TO GET OUR MEDICAL DONE FROM NY, AS I WORK IN NY. I CALLED UP THE 800 INS NUMBER AND THEY TOLD ME TO GET IT DONE FROM NJ.

PLEASE HELP.

THANKS

No Title

I-140: I dont know if you can find a GOOD doctor, because there is no choice you have to go from the list of INS certified doctors for medical, I know one in Edison HUI-XUE LIU, MD 3 Lincoln HWY, Suite 101 Edison NJ 08820.

Hope this helps

No Title

CHUTNEY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DOES TIS DOCTOR CHARGE AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU GIVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER. THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT MY WIFE AND I DONT WANT TO GET ANY SHOTS AS WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE A FAMILY. I HAVE TOLD MY PARENTS IN INDIA TO SEND ME A LETTER FROM THE DOCTOR THAT I HAVE HAD ALL THE SHOTS. WILL THIS DOCTOR OF YOURS HELP US OUT IN THIS MATTER, AS MOST OF THE DOCTORS I HAVE SPOKEN TO INSIST THAT WE GET THE SHOTS.

THANKS

No Title

I think the doctor charged us around $100/ I dont remember exactly it was done long time ago, what do you mean by shots? you still have to get your dpt ( which is the skin test to see if one has TB or not), if your test is positive then you have to get an x-ray. Then you have to give blood to get your HIV test and the other VD tests done. And if your immunization is complete then you dont have to do anything, but you have to show your records of immunization. If you dont have one then you have to get atleast one shot, if your wife is pregnent they can waive the xray and the immunization shot, but in your case it should not effect you even if you are planning to have a family.

I dont have her phone number handy I will let you know, or you can go on www.411.com select city as Edision and state New Jersey and type her name you\'ll get it.

hope this helps