Question for all AOS approved people

Jitup

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

What happens to EAD/ AP renewal for ur cases? Since ur GC is approved, do they cancel ur AP/ EAD case or refund the money?

Thanks

Still pending...

EAD is still pending...lawyer says there is a slight chance that INS will detect that I already got 485 approval and cancel the EAD..but most likely they will approve the EAD and then we have to mail those cards back to the INS saying that we dont need these any more. No question of getting back one's money though :(

Since EAD is baded on pending I-485, before approving any EAD the officer will check to see if that I-485 is still pending, if it is already approved will deny EAD based on AOS approval and send denial notice (same with AP).

This happened to one of my friend.

- PCee

In my case, I applied for EAD renew about one month before my I485 case got approved.

Then about one or two months after the I485 approval I got another letter from INS CSC mentioning that the EAD renew application was denied simply because the I485 case had been approved.

So I do not see point to worry about that since I485 approval overrules both EAD and AP. But just my two cents.

I agree!!!

I agree with PCee and ZVD...

I got my AOS approved but have my AP pending due to RFE and EAD pending. My lawyer said that BCIS is going to reject it because my AOS has been approved.

:D