question..can anyone please answer

zamq

Registered Users (C)
i got some information from my friend, is this real?

if EAD/AP/140 approved and no FP or LUD changes on our 485 case, can we take a risk to go to our home country thru AP/EAD and comeback
so that USCIS will update our status in their database, when they look our case ,140 already cleared, is there anything they'll trigger and send FP's and then approves 485??

i think it happened to some guys, i dont know extactly where i saw that post

by the way my PD is feb 2004, EB3 applied in sept 2004, got 140/ead/ap approved in oct 04

I went back to home country in 2003 May with an AP. My 485 was approved on Dec 30, 2004. I don't think it triggered anything ...

zamq said:
i got some information from my friend, is this real?

if EAD/AP/140 approved and no FP or LUD changes on our 485 case, can we take a risk to go to our home country thru AP/EAD and comeback
so that USCIS will update our status in their database, when they look our case ,140 already cleared, is there anything they'll trigger and send FP's and then approves 485?? ----------- Has no bearing on your arrival or usage of AP.

i think it happened to some guys, i dont know extactly where i saw that post

by the way my PD is feb 2004, EB3 applied in sept 2004, got 140/ead/ap approved in oct 04 ------------ You got a long wait so dont worry.

thanks for your info ddk1145 and hatwar,
one of my neighbour went to india with AP and he got FP and 485 approved
he applied 140/485 in march 2004

septa said:
Hi,

Is 485 Approved without FP's ?

Thanks

no, after FP done only he got interview date and he got stamped
its still shock to him also
that's why i raised this question here

i am also thinking to go india and comeback with AP