• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question about vaccination

hopenewsunn

Is it mandatory to present a vaccination document when doing the medicals? My wife cannot find her vaccination document , given that I am the principal applicant and I have my vaccination certificate available.
Thanks for help

They prefer it but no, many adults have lost theirs by the time they do this...

by the way for medicals, police certificates etc it doesn't matter who is principal and who isn't, everyone needs valid ones for a visa. The only difference with the principal is s/he must be the one who qualifies on chargeability and education/work.

Hi guys
Can someone tell me how it works when you have no proof of our vaccinations? (I have it for my children but not for me and my husband )

If we have 10 vaccines to do they can't do it on one day! So what are they going to do??
Thanks!

Thanks a lot Susie but it wasn't the question :D
I'm sure we have to be vaccinate no?
So when we can't proove that we have some vaccination they do it again right?
And if there is ten vaccines? How they do?

My vladyyyyyy!!! They don't understand me!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks a lot Susie but it wasn't the question :D
I'm sure we have to be vaccinate no?
So when we can't proove that we have some vaccination they do it again right?
And if there is ten vaccines? How they do?

My vladyyyyyy!!! They don't understand me!!!!!!! :eek:
The medicals might take up to two or three days depends on your condition I guess!
Anyway you will have to take all the vaccines needed :) even if its 10 of them.
Don't worry its non painful injections :p

So I have to take appointment a lot of time before the interview? How many? Two weeks?

Thank you my vlady. You're the best
I don't know how to put a Heart love here but if I would, I would have put one for you :)

My wife and I did medicals(USA side, but similar). Neither one of us had vaccination records. The doctor checked what was required, and gave us those - only two jabs, plus the TB test.

So I have to take appointment a lot of time before the interview? How many? Two weeks?

Thank you my vlady. You're the best
I don't know how to put a Heart love here but if I would, I would have put one for you :)
When you receive the 2nl, they will tell you when to do the medicals!
But I'm sure you can reschedule it, like sooner if you want :)

My wife and I did medicals(USA side, but similar). Neither one of us had vaccination records. The doctor checked what was required, and gave us those - only two jabs, plus the TB test.

The medically required shots given to adults without vaccination records is a bit different between those doing AOS and CP. For AOS, it's usually those 2 which you received, sometime 3 if the medical exam is done during the flu season as the flu shot is mandatory then. For CP, I believe Panel Doctors are required to administer a bit more more those, just not sure of exactly how many are required.

They didn't even ask for my vaccination records when I went for my medicals. I was back the next day to drop off documents and asked if they wanted to see them since I assumed it was an oversight. They said it was not that important and don't usually ask. o_O So I never showed them my records and still passed the medical.

Last month I emailed the place where I have to do my medical asking what to do since I don't have my vaccination records.

They suggested I get a 'titer blood test' done which will show what immunities I currently have and to bring those results in. He will then give me any missing vaccinations for my age group, or said I could go to any travel clinic and get those shots done myself.

Each place might be different, but you can call the place you'll be doing your medical at and get some more info; or they may have some info on their website too. The place I'm going has a lot of useful info on their site, including what to do if no vaccinations, what vaccinations are required for each age group, etc.

Is this now the same thread as the other one !!
It feels like a dejas vu !

Yes, both threads by hopenewsun and chicago got merged into one. No point in having two threads (started within a couple of hours of each other) talking about vaccinations open at the same time.

Yes, both threads by hopenewsun and chicago got merged into one. No point in having two threads (started within a couple of hours of each other) talking about vaccinations open at the same time.
Ohhh ok
That makes sense ;)
Nice avatar btw mom
Multitask supermom :)