question about longevity of employment with sponsor

Rattancode

Registered Users (C)
Hi I obtained my green card in 2001. I had to resign from my job after the GC approval within a week and take up another job in the same line of work.
I have a letter from my employer saying that they are okay with my resignation.

I have recently applied for citizenship after 17 years. The company where I worked in 2001 worked is non existent and the HR personnel are not traceable.
Would this issue be likely be brought up? If asked, how would I be able to show that my intent at GC approval was okay?

From a previous post.
"It is also important to understand that the green card approval will be reviewed at the time of the naturalization interview. For employment-based cases, this means inquiries into how long the individual worked for the employer after obtaining the green card. If the period is extremely short, there may be questions about the bona fide nature of the green card process"

I did have my citizenship interview today, and the interviewer indeed asked about when I had left my green card sponsor, though this was 17 years ago. I explained the situation surrounding my resignation, and showed the letter from my employer which says that they are okay with my resignation. The officer took this letter and approved my citizenship application. So far so good.

So.. it appears USCIS has been reviewing applicants' complete immigration history. Good to know they're paying attention.

My N-652 says that "Your application has been recommended for approval". Any idea, long would it take to get this state change reflected in my uscis online status page?

I have had employment based Green card for 4 years now. I changed my job from the GC sponsoring employer 2 years after I got my Green Card. Based on the information available on the internet, there is a 6 month rule that I have read about.

Is 2 years considered too soon to change jobs?

I have these questions I am seeking your response for :
1) At the time of Citizenship interview, do I have to be prepared to explain my change of jobs after 2 years?
2) Does it matter how many times I have changed jobs between GC approval and Citizenship interview?
3) After 2 years of GC and employment with the sponsoring employer, does it matter if I have changed jobs to a different role and responsibilities?