question about InfoPass and stamping (Arlington)

choGC

Registered Users (C)
I've received approval notice today.

I have questions.
1) The approval notice doesn't show any days specified for us.
Does this mean, I can pick any day??

2) I was trying to make an appointment on InfoPass. The following are the only choices they give, and couldn't figure out which one I should select.
-You need an immigration form.
-You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.
-You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.
-You have a question about your case.
-You wish to speak to an immigration officer.
-It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

3) On the approval notice, the requirement photo seems they want the old requirement. I've already taken photos with front face, should I take again with "old way" again?
-show a three-quarter frontal profile of the right side of your face, with right ear visible and with your head bare.

Thank you very much again folks.
=================
LC: 09/2001
485 RD: 05/2003
FP1: 04/2003
NOID: 8/27/2004
NOID RD: 9/21/2004
AD: 10/13/2004

choGC said:
I've received approval notice today.

I have questions.
1) The approval notice doesn't show any days specified for us.

You would need to use Infopass to setup an appointment.

2) I was trying to make an appointment on InfoPass and couldn't find which one I should select from the following.
-You need an immigration form.
-You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.
-You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.
-You have a question about your case.
-You wish to speak to an immigration officer.
-It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

What is you zip code? If you are in the DC Metro area, I have seen this problem today. Check the site tomorrow or you may want to call Arlington Office and enquire

3) On the approval notice, the requirement photo seems they want the old requirement. I've already taken photos with front face, should I take again with "old way" again?
-show a three-quarter frontal profile of the right side of your face, with right ear visible and with your head bare.

You need the new style phtos (even though the notice still says to use old style photos)

Thank you very much again folks.
=================
LC: 09/2001
485 RD: 05/2003
FP1: 04/2003
NOID: 8/27/2004
NOID RD: 9/21/2004
AD: 10/13/2004