question about fingerprint notice, interview notice

nss2009

Registered Users (C)
hi ,

i am submitting my asylum application tomorrow , and i want to ask the time window between receiving the fingerprint notice and the interview notice by mail and the actual appointment , because i am worrying about missed the appointments

from few weeks up to forever. There are people who received interview notice fortnight and people who are waiting for interview notice since 2010.

This is broken system. I regret that I came here, but I had not choice, my Canada visa was expired.

US asylum system and PROCESS is so broken!!!

from few weeks up to forever. There are people who received interview notice fortnight and people who are waiting for interview notice since 2010.

This is a broken system. I regret that I came here, but I had not choice, my Canada visa was expired.

I once inquired about my case I realized there are cases that are 7- 8 years old in Washington State and with the latest backlog

I could advise the person applying to be realistic ,get patient and pray that he gets lucky. Each case is very unique ,If he /she is away from asylum office zip code She/He should wait for 180 days and apply for work permit, wait between 30-90 days to wait for Work permit to come ,wait again another 10days after getting work permit to apply Social Security number minewhile apply for a job and wait....... one day the notice for interview will come it may be years or months later but who knows ? It wont be happy fast move being placed in deportation or Court processes and worst having your case denied :confused: just be patient

thank you for your reply , that was informative but you did not understand my question , wha i mean is , when you receive the notice in the mail even if its takes months , when you receive it how long do you have until the actual appointment, because i cant check the mail everyday and i am worried that when i open one of the notices i find out the appointment has already passed

thank you for your reply , that was informative but you did not understand my question , wha i mean is , when you receive the notice in the mail even if its takes months , when you receive it how long do you have until the actual appointment, because i cant check the mail everyday and i am worried that when i open one of the notices i find out the appointment has already passed

When you receive a notice for interview appointment, you have at least 14 days (two weeks) to prepare for the interview.

Waz.

Hey guys, please take no notes from this guy! Some of his topics dont make any sense at all!!!

i once inquired about my case i realized there are cases that are 7- 8 years old in washington state and with the latest backlog

i could advise the person applying to be realistic ,get patient and pray that he gets lucky. Each case is very unique ,if he /she is away from asylum office zip code she/he should wait for 180 days and apply for work permit, wait between 30-90 days to wait for work permit to come ,wait again another 10days after getting work permit to apply social security number minewhile apply for a job and wait....... One day the notice for interview will come it may be years or months later but who knows ? It wont be happy fast move being placed in deportation or court processes and worst having your case denied :confused: Just be patient