Question Abont Texas And Fp's

lesters101

Registered Users (C)
Im Just Wondering If Texas Even Knows That There Are So Many I-485 Applicants From Like May To December 2002 With No Fp's. I Know That In 2003 Maybe Mid 2003 They Were Issuing Fp's A Few Weeks After They Would Get New I-485 Applications. Like Whats Up With That? Any Body Knows Why They Forgot Us???

Eb-3
I-485 Nd Oct 7
2 Ead's
1 Ap
No Fp's

Same here 09/17/2002

HI ,
i'm part of a group with date 09/17/2002 and we did not get FP.
I'm starting to be worried as well.

:mad:

andreab67

Guys,

Let me ask a naive question: Why is FP si important? Does it triggers approval of I485? Also, how long is the fp valid for..

Thanks.

HG

Well i think they are pretty important, cause i guess they do trigger I-145's, once the officer looks at your case and see's no fp's he might just go to the next case instead of working on your case. Who knows how the think.
And i think they are valid for 15 months.
Again my 2cents.

Agreed - At least they look at it

Yes,
I believe it is just a way for them to say , "hey we know you are there".
At least they look at the case.
You need to understand that they receive the files and they do not touch it any more, in my case it almost 2 years.
The only way they would touch it, is if you get fired by the employer and the communicate to INS about it. They would ask for RFE in a matter of 30 days.
Pretty cool eh?
If nothing happens you die waiting, if they have any possible way they can deny the case and kick you out of the country, they run...

:eek:

andreab67

don't be so negative, my lawyer told me fingerprints will be sent for the cases to be approved after all screenings are completed, so there will be no more expiring fingerprints like before. Fingerprints will tell everyone that the case will be approved shortly.

;)

If your ND is before June 2002 you can call and ask FP notice. Since they are approving April cases it is high time to call.

usalover said:
don't be so negative, my lawyer told me fingerprints will be sent for the cases to be approved after all screenings are completed, so there will be no more expiring fingerprints like before. Fingerprints will tell everyone that the case will be approved shortly.

;)

Every attorney has their own way of 'dealing' with their clients.... I know a lot of March 2002 applicants still waiting for FP, while those got their FP done in 2003 are being approved who applied in April 2002.
On a different angle, there are people who have done FP multople times.... while some others have been approved even after FP expired.

Bottomline: If you can get FP done, do it.

Hi Tammy2.
I called TSC for my FP, They told now they are processing jan 2002. If they cross that date and at that time also if i didnt received my FP, then call again. May 2002 Still waiting FP.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: