Pushing of I 485 filling as an interim relief or not

Let me know about every other post that I have written too while you establish your credibility on the forum.
I will be back next week, till then speak to KM and tell him to get back to me in case you or he need 'something' ;)

desi3933 said:
Looks like somebody is very upset. I hope you are okay.

Thanks for using such "decent language". This speaks so highly of you. Also, it conveys lot about you.

Here is another "great" post from you.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1477321&postcount=6

Mr "little intolerant" -

It seems you are still very upset. :D

Here is a thing for you. And this is something you like. There are 6 grammatical mistakes in your post. Find them all.

nyc8300 said:
Let me know about every other post that I have written too while you establish your credibility on the forum.
I will be back next week, till then speak to KM and tell him to get back to me in case you or he need 'something' ;)

desi3933 said:
Mr "little intolerant" -

Here is a thing for you. And this is something you like. There are 6 grammatical mistakes in your post. Find them all.
desi....way to go man.....you do have a cool head......

i guess thats the only way to deal with kids like nyc

I highly appreciate desi3933 for handling this great intolerant person.

He has all right to insult any person without any reason!! He has all right to spank any one!!!
I decided not to comment him any more

desi3933 said:
Mr "little intolerant" -

Last edited by a moderator:
KM,
I never claimed I am good at English like you did; so I accept I am bad at the language. happy! Even if my English is bad I can still spank you, since you are atrocious and then you don't accept it; Forgot to correct the statement because you were rushing out for some place :p :p; I am for removing retrogession, help me send letters to senators TODAY or else yada, yada.

KM, I am only for myself and true but guys like you try and push people around to fulfil their agendas. There was another guy pswami who said something like 'vote for IV and only then you will get your GC'.
When you try to push people to support AILA's agenda or your agenda next time, clarify your situation and don't try and hoodwink others in the name of removing retrogession for everybody.

I am arrogant! I accept that. Especially for guys like you.

khodalmd said:
I highly appreciate desi3933 for handling this great intolerant person. You find six grammatical mistakes in his few lines. I never seen such a rude and arrogant person, who had badly comment on my grammar just because I oppose I 485 filing without PD and unfortunately it is his exclusive babby. He don't want GC!!

I decided not to comment him any more

KM,
I never claimed I am good at English like you did; so I accept I am bad at the language.

Perfect example how frustration of PD Retrogression and unable to file I-485 has resulted in IQ Retrogression. Way to go. Just Imagine, if the retrogression stays for couple more years or something happens to your I-140, what it will do to you.

Frustration and using such language won't do any good. If it makes you feel better, go ahead. The only person losing mind will be you.

I feel very sorry for you.

I hope you get some wisdom. I will pray for you.
=================================================

I think it is in our interest to punish the first insult; because an insult unpunished is the parent of many others. -- Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1785

I highly appreciate desi3933 for handling this great intolerant person.

He has all right to insult any person without any reason!! He has all right to spank any one!!! I decided not to comment him any more

Thanks Khodalmd and Techy.
Just Remember this quote -
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

The only person losing mind is he. See what frustration can do to a person. Let us see how low he can go.

Thanks desi3933,

I am also joining in the pray. May God give wisdom to some people.

I like the quote of Thomas Jefferson in your signature.

Perfect example how frustration of PD Retrogression and unable to file I-485 has resulted in IQ Retrogression. Way to go. Just Imagine, if the retrogression stays for couple more years or something happens to your I-140, what it will do to you.

Frustration and using such language won't do any good. If it makes you feel better, go ahead. The only person losing mind will be you.

I feel very sorry for you.

I hope you get some wisdom. I will pray for you.
=================================================

I think it is in our interest to punish the first insult; because an insult unpunished is the parent of many others. -- Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1785