PT for I-140...HELP!

prettibleu

Hey guys, I have a problem. I'm having doubts with my agent. They told me applied me for an I-140 visa last February, but until now they cant give me a NOR or INS no. They keep on telling me that the lawyer is having some personal problem that is why they cant communicate with them at the meantime.

Im getting tired of waiting since I applied with them around last quarter 2004, and its been delaying me for so long.

My question is: IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO CHECK IF INDEED THAT THE SAID AGENT DID APPLIED ME FOR A VISA?

Because if they did not, then Im planning to transfer to another agency.

Please advise. Thanks. :confused:

At the back of check payment

Did you use your own personal check, addressed to USCIS Dept of Homeland Security, to pay for the fees?

Bcz at the back of the check is the case/receipt number of your file.

If they paid the USCIS themselves, ask them for the copy of the check.

Goodluck.

thanks for the reply.

no i did not. they TOLD me they filed it. but now im in doubt if they did really filed one for me. thats why i wanted to verify it to the US immig if i do have a pending application for a I-140 visa.

you should have received your receipt number by now. also, if you were filed last february, the I-140 would have been approved by this time.

prettibleu said:
Hey guys, I have a problem. I'm having doubts with my agent. They told me applied me for an I-140 visa last February, but until now they cant give me a NOR or INS no. They keep on telling me that the lawyer is having some personal problem that is why they cant communicate with them at the meantime.

Im getting tired of waiting since I applied with them around last quarter 2004, and its been delaying me for so long.

My question is: IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO CHECK IF INDEED THAT THE SAID AGENT DID APPLIED ME FOR A VISA?

Because if they did not, then Im planning to transfer to another agency.

Please advise. Thanks. :confused: