Project Kashmir:WAC-02 all I485 case status

Kashmir
i am not participating in pinnacle'mans intiative
but i have a personal request.
can u send me 485 cases for april 2003 month....for my personal scanning purposes....if u would like to share ur data please PM me i can send my email to u. BTW your private box is full i could not PM u
thanks

Dadagiri said:
Kashmir
i am not participating in pinnacle'mans intiative
but i have a personal request.
can u send me 485 cases for april 2003 month....for my personal scanning purposes....if u would like to share ur data please PM me i can send my email to u. BTW your private box is full i could not PM u
thanks
Sorry but I can never respond such a personal request to anyone
because I have to support pinnacle_man's initiative for the community.

Re: Thanks a lot for your great help to this community.

485_takes_4ever said:
Thanks a lot for your great help to this community.

Kashmir,

Thanks a lot for your great help to this community. Your name and service will be remembered by all of us for ever.....

Regards,
Sakthi
My pleasure, 485_takes_4ever.

lareds said:
Now thats unfair .....
If you want to start another project for the community, I will provide you data.
Or, you may want to ask to desi-bartender, pinnacle_man, or others who has data.

Please volunteer

lareds said:
Now thats unfair .....

Hi lareds,
Please read the initiative link. (sticky tag). May be you will be able to help us in writing out a script or a program to extract a summary report.

If you are n't into programming, may be you could let me know which month you would like to scan ?

Thanks,
PM

kashmir said:
The Last Report for WAC-02 Posted
The latest WAC-02 report has been posted above.
Visit Project Ocean #16 for the full report.

This was my first thread at ImmigrationPortal.COM.
I had not started Project Ocean yet when I was posting the scanning result at this thread.
New comers to this forum can see the history of this project.
You may find interesting names and posts.

Thanks for your having supported Project Kashmir, and good luck to pinnacle_man's Open Scanning project.
Congratulations !!
pinnacle_man's Open Scanning Project has released its first report today.
It is completely free from Project Kashmir.

If I use this excel macro to pull case statuses around the time my I140 petition was filed, how to I recognize my petition?