Professional experience and degree certificate

CMCINHK

I am a recent grad from the University of Edinburgh and just got an offer from a New York based company. So I'm looking to get a TN1 visa, but I have two questions.

1. My profession (industrial design) qualifies for this visa but I also need 3 years of professional experience. Does 4 years worth of summer internships and competitions count?

2. I (stupidity) left my degree certificate in storage in the UK. Will a photocopy suffice?

Thanks in advance!

1. I don't think so. I understand it should be after graduating. Maybe others can comment.
2. I understand it must be original. You should be able to order a new original to be shipped to you in Canada. (for a fee)

Your degree will also need to be evaluated.
Are you sure you need experience? A bachelors degree, never needs accompanying experience for TN. And a "diploma" (lower than bachelor's) must be from North America .

Your degree will also need to be evaluated.
Are you sure you need experience? A bachelors degree, never needs accompanying experience for TN. And a "diploma" (lower than bachelor's) must be from North America .

If that's the case then I should be fine. I have a Bachelors of Art from a world renowned Uni, so if I don't need the 3 years on top of that then I should be in the clear right?