Processing Times Islamabad for - Spouse?

ahaimmigration

is there a way to check the Application Status of Permanent Residence - Spouse, ??
The sponsorship of my wife was approved in June 2002
Islamabad embassy started processing Permanent Residence application of my wife on July 23, 2002
medical was done and sent to islamabad in the last week of August 2002
the on line system is only showing that case is in process and no detail about medical
What is the current Processing time for spouse at islamabad Pakistan
and how much time it takes for medical after test result are sent to embassy
the Islamabad embassy website says that Processing Times for Permanent Resident Applications:
for spouse takes 6 month but for my case it's almost a year now
Also what does processing time means ? dose it mean time for both sponsorship and Permanent Resident Applications:

Thanks

Hi,

the only way you can check the stautus of your application is online. You can fax them, but it will take them a long time to respond. And since this is in Pakistan, not sure if they will reply to a fax.

Processing times are taking a LOT longer than they anticipated. The only other thing you can do is have a relative send a fax from within Pakistan.

But since it has been a year, you should be hearing something soon. Just wait it out. It is normal for Canadian immigration to take a LOT longer than before.

Hope you hear some good news soon.

A facebook group has been created "Protest against Canadian High Commission in Islamabad"...
I would encourage everyone to join this group and discuss all your matters there, and then we should make a plan to approach top Government officials and news channels and start complaining about the stupid system...

Let your voice be heard...