Print N400 2 sided or 1 sided?

I printed 2 sided. Huracan, Did you see anywhere the requirement to print one sided. I sent mine last week. I will post once it is accepted.

Not that I can prove, and I think you should be alright with the two-sided package you sent. I think one-sided makes sense as it is easier to photocopy or scan for them, they don't need two-side photocopiers or scanners.

Hmm,

considering how that stuff is filed (at least in Sacramento) I would assume a double sided printout would lead to the IO being really pissed off. He/she would need to flip that binder all the time.

So - be nice and do it one sided

It should be 1-sided i think/

BTW instructions for Passport application clearly state: Print it 1-sided and not 2-sided.

Should I use 2 sided or 1 sided printing while printing out the completed N400?

Does it matter?

Thanks

I would recommend one-sided. At the last check, USCIS was using binders that require two holes be punched at the top of each sheet of paper in your A-file.

It should be 1-sided i think/

BTW instructions for Passport application clearly state: Print it 1-sided and not 2-sided.

That's the one I was trying to remember that asked for 1-sided printing, the passport application. My take on this is that although there is nothing prohibiting 2-sided printing, it is probably "better" to print 1-sided. So, that is why my original reply was just 1-sided. I was trying to keep things simple, but we have gone down a lot of philosophical discussions ;) So, for the people who have printed 2-sided, no problem, for people who are still deciding how to print, it might be better to print 1-sided.

That's the one I was trying to remember that asked for 1-sided printing, the passport application. My take on this is that although there is nothing prohibiting 2-sided printing, it is probably "better" to print 1-sided. So, that is why my original reply was just 1-sided. I was trying to keep things simple, but we have gone down a lot of philosophical discussions ;) So, for the people who have printed 2-sided, no problem, for people who are still deciding how to print, it might be better to print 1-sided.

I agree there probably is not a definitive answer, but make life simple for the people processing your case and print one sided, you don't really have to save the 25c for the paper do you? :)
For those that have already submitted 2 sided it's not worth sweating over.