Premium Processing for I-130

brsnowrider

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have more specifics on when USCIC will consider Premium Processing on I-130's? What kind of error will they consider?

here's my situation.... I came in 1985 at the age 9 and my dad had an L-1. When it came time to apply for a GreenCard, the application was denied because the INS had wrongfully accepted the application to begin with. They admitted the mistake but claim such mistake does not warrant the Green Card. So I'm still illegal but my sister (now a USC) petitioned for the I-130 in 2003 which sits in the Vermont SC.

Would this kind of error have a chance for Premium Processing? Has anyone had any experience with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have more specifics on when USCIC will consider Premium Processing on I-130's? What kind of error will they consider?

here's my situation.... I came in 1985 at the age 9 and my dad had an L-1. When it came time to apply for a GreenCard, the application was denied because the INS had wrongfully accepted the application to begin with. They admitted the mistake but claim such mistake does not warrant the Green Card. So I'm still illegal but my sister (now a USC) petitioned for the I-130 in 2003 which sits in the Vermont SC.

Would this kind of error have a chance for Premium Processing? Has anyone had any experience with it?

Same happened to me.I had to appeal and after I have they told me they made a mistake and approved my I-360.Now I'm still waiting to get my money back.