Premium process receipt and approval times in TSC

WaitingonLC

Registered Users (C)
Could some one please tell me now a days

1)How much time it is taking to get the receipt number for premium process in TSC?
2)How much time it is taking to get the approval for premium process in TSC?

Thanks for the help.

Applied Last week

I applied for my H1 and my wife's H4 extension last week in premium processing with TSC and already got the receipt number. The case status on INS website says 10 to 15 days and my attorney says around 2 weeks.

I will post it here once I hear something.

Thanks

madur said:
I applied for my H1 and my wife's H4 extension last week in premium processing with TSC and already got the receipt number. The case status on INS website says 10 to 15 days and my attorney says around 2 weeks.

1)Can you please tell me the receipt date
2)Do you know what date it was sent to TSC
3)Can you please tell me the time it took to receive the receipt numver

Receipt date 19th

WaitingonLC said:
1)Can you please tell me the receipt date
2)Do you know what date it was sent to TSC
3)Can you please tell me the time it took to receive the receipt numver
We sent it on 15th that is Friday and the receipt date is 19th.

Question on premium processing

madur said:

Madur,

I have a question for you. When you applied for premium processing, did you pay the premium processing fees for yourself (H1 application $1000) or for both you and your wife (H1 and H4 applications $2000)?

Thanks
ms_av_2004

ms_av_2004 said:
Madur,

I have a question for you. When you applied for premium processing, did you pay the premium processing fees for yourself (H1 application $1000) or for both you and your wife (H1 and H4 applications $2000)?

Thanks
ms_av_2004
I think I paid only for me. There is no premium processing for H4 I guess. But if you send them together, they should approve together.

I am not sure because my company paid for it. Since you asked, I should check with my attorney.

Thanks

Approved

I just checked case status online and it is approved on Friday and the approval notice is mailed out. That's just 3 business days.

I hope the BECs are so efficient... :(

@madur

Did you aproved within 3 days in TSC via Premium Progressing Service ?

Greetings Strotti