• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Predictions for April & May for Africa - Any Ideas?

Momo1980

Registered Users (C)
I'm baaack!!! Hope all of you have been keeping well and those with interviews have been successful (please pray for us hanging in with high case numbers such as myself).

So anyone have any ideas on what'll happen with case numbers for April and May for Africa?

Dv2013 - ANY ONE WITH March PREDICTIONS AND BEYOND

I'm baaack!!! Hope all of you have been keeping well and those with interviews have been successful (please pray for us hanging in with high case numbers such as myself).

So anyone have any ideas on what'll happen with case numbers for April and May for Africa?

I will also be happy to know what happens in march as far as the visa bulletin is concern since I can't wait to be current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Predictions for April cut off numbers

Since the cutoff for march is 25850, im guessing for April will be 42300

From the trend of previous years, it should be around 30K for April, but i hope it will be much higher...

waiting for match 2013 visa bulletin

Just can't wait to be current since 1 am just under 30,000 and in AFRICA. can some one with the update tell me the current numbers?

Dv2013 - Match visa bulletin is out

I am also current and below are the cut off numbers:
Africa : 33,500
Asia : 6525
Europe: 22,850
north America :22,850
Bahamas :3
Oceania:1000
Nigeria :14500
South America & Caribbean 1,075

I thank God once again . At long last I am also current in for April Interview. Can anyone tell me when I will receive my 2nd NL after the visa bulletin release.

Good luck to all those who just became current and keep praying for us waiting to be current. God Bless :)