PRCard Tracker

rt2003

Registered Users (C)
Anybody landed in May or later who received their PR Card, Pls. post your timeline.
Thanks

I landed on May 24. Waiting for PR Card.
Can you guys tell me details of stamp, immigration officer puts on Passport with handwritten 'Permanent Resident'. Please see my posting in this forum for details.

Thanks!

The immigration officer crossed out the visa on my passport. It is not marked as "NOT VALID for Travel".

Received PR Card

Received PR Card for me and my wife in last week of June. W/f PR Card of my son.
Hopefully, we may receive in next few days.
Landed on 05/24/2003.

I applied for SIN card but not expected it to receive since the Lady officer in the HRD Office said she will not send me the card since I am not in Canada for next few months. (I have to tell her this since I applied far away from the address I have given.) I am not worried about SIN Card since I can apply for it anytime.

Did they take your photo when you landed? Pls. let me know at which port of entry you landed?
I landed on 5/25/03 at Windsor tunnel, but did not receive the PR card yet.
Thanks

I used windsor tunnel to land. They did not take any photographs. I asked them about it, but was told that, the photos on the form were good enough.
Did you call Card center for info ?
I am back in US so can't even call to find the status.

Thanks

Sorry for the off-topic question.

In the e-Client Application Status, after the entry 'Medical results have been received', do they make any entries once the passport has been received for stamping or after it has been stamped?

My status now shows 'In Process' again after I sent the passports for stamping. Earlier it was 'Decision Made'.

When you guys sent the passport for stamping, was the status changed?

Thanks.

rt2003 , did you receive your PR card ?

rt2003,

did you receive your PR card ? I landed in May too .... did not receive the PR cards yet .

.......dildar

PR Card Received

Hi,

I landed in Canada on July 16 th 2003 and got my PR card on Aug 8th 2003. Waiting for SIN card's and are expected on 18th aug.

One suggestion, which i received from CIC, if you people want to get your PR card early for (For new immigrants only). they suggested to give a house address rather than an apartment address, as they were saying it would take more time to verify the apartment address.(AS PER CIC REPRESENTATIVE WHEN SPOKE ON TELEPHONE)

I am not a lawyer or attorney and just a person like you all.

good luck.

Raghu, which number did you call ?

Raghu,

Which number did you call to get to the CIC rep. I have been trying to get to the PR card 800 number but could not reach it from US. Had my friend in Canada call it a couple of times but seems to be busy all the time.

I have no way to check status ...... please help !!!

........ dildar

800-255-4541

Hi Dildar,

I called 1-800-255-4541 (Only Number for PR Crad), i called the number while i was in (Landed) Canada. The number cannot be accessible from US, you need to call some one in Canada and ask them to conference you.

Do not call them during morning hours as i tried couple of days to get them, I spoke to them thrice and all the three times i was only able to get them during 3:00 to 4:00 PM (EST).

All the Best,

Raghu