• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

#Pray for Venezuela

veronice

Excuse me for use this forum to ask you for this... My country is under heavy protests right now. We have information blackout and we don't even know what is happening in the streets. The only tool we have is twitter, and the government is blocking the images. We need the world to know, to pray for us, to send us good vibes. This is not about visa lottery, it's about peace. Check twitter for #PrayForVenezuela so you can see how many people is praying for us.
If you would like to know what is happening, please see this video and share it... I don't know where I can find more "people of the entire world" to share with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS6cP9auDc
Best Regards

Excuse me for use this forum to ask you for this... My country is under heavy protests right now. We have information blackout and we don't even know what is happening in the streets. The only tool we have is twitter, and the government is blocking the images. We need the world to know, to pray for us, to send us good vibes. This is not about visa lottery, it's about peace. Check twitter for #PrayForVenezuela so you can see how many people is praying for us.
If you would like to know what is happening, please see this video and share it... I don't know where I can find more "people of the entire world" to share with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS6cP9auDc
Best Regards

Im so sorry to hear that veronice :( i hope things will come right and peace will be back, i lived a civilian war and thats one thing i dont wish to nobody !

Im so sorry to hear that veronice :( i hope things will come right and peace will be back, i lived a civilian war and thats one thing i dont wish to nobody !

Thank you Vladek... it is so sad to see how the army is killing students. There are kids (underage) that claim they have been tortured with electricity... I mean, it is 2014 for Christ's sake!!! A man killed in the protest the night of the 12th, early that day carried the body of a friend killed that morning in the protest.

This is so terrible. I am glad for you that you will be able to escape it thanks to DV, and hope that peace comes to Venezuela soon.

This is so terrible. I am glad for you that you will be able to escape it thanks to DV, and hope that peace comes to Venezuela soon.

Thank you Susie!!! Hope you are right! I don't want my little girl to live this kind of reality. It's so difficult to try to cover gunshots sounds so she doesn't get nervous...

Well, we have lived and have been living the same situation for a couple of years, you may have heard Taxim Square protests this summer.

Contrary to as a person who born in a mostly Muslim country, i am quite far away from most of religions but wishing and praying for the best for your citizens.

Well, we have lived and have been living the same situation for a couple of years, you may have heard Taxim Square protests this summer.

Contrary to as a person who born in a mostly Muslim country, i am quite far away from most of religions but wishing and praying for the best for your citizens.

Thank you so much fanarin! This is not ok and should't happen at all. Thank you for your thoughts

I'm really sorry for the situation you're facing and I shall pray for peace and prosperity in Venezuela.

veronice we know this story from 2002..they wanted to make military coup to chavez and they did..but thanks god there are conscious people and he came back..my advice dont be tool to this game..

veronice we know this story from 2002..they wanted to make military coup to chavez and they did..but thanks god there are conscious people and he came back..my advice dont be tool to this game..

Hi Anke! I'm not being tool to any game. I'm asking people to pray for the peace in my country... That's all I'm asking for.
And about if I want a military coup against the president, NO!!! STRONGLY DISAGREE!!! I don't want a military coup... I want THIS GOVERNMENT to solve the issues that affect all venezuelans, such as: insecurity in the streets, lack of food and products at the market, impunity and social depravation. Have you read the news about two priest killed at their church to rob them cell phones and religious items? Have you read that the killers were both underage? I don't want this government to go, I want THIS government to take care of this things.
AND I WANT PEACE. Do you know there are countries in the world where people don't know how tear gas smells?

This is a very beautiful and rich country, we shouldn't be fighting to find food...

Hi Anke! I'm not being tool to any game. I'm asking people to pray for the peace in my country... That's all I'm asking for.
And about if I want a military coup against the president, NO!!! STRONGLY DISAGREE!!! I don't want a military coup... I want THIS GOVERNMENT to solve the issues that affect all venezuelans, such as: insecurity in the streets, lack of food and products at the market, impunity and social depravation. Have you read the news about two priest killed at their church to rob them cell phones and religious items? Have you read that the killers were both underage? I don't want this government to go, I want THIS government to take care of this things.
AND I WANT PEACE. Do you know there are countries in the world where people don't know how tear gas smells?

This is a very beautiful and rich country, we shouldn't be fighting to find food...

I know how tear gas smell hell yeah I know it !
I agree with you veronice, Venezuela is a rich country yankees should be emigrating there not the opposite
And you asking for peace, protection and service delivery from the government are basic rights as a citizen, it is totally
Legitimate......

I know how tear gas smell hell yeah I know it !
I agree with you veronice, Venezuela is a rich country yankees should be emigrating there not the opposite
And you asking for peace, protection and service delivery from the government are basic rights as a citizen, it is totally
Legitimate......

Thank you Vladek!!! There was a time when I thought I was getting addicted to tear gas!!! and Vinegar!
This was a country where people from the whole world came to have opportunities and a better life. My great great grandfather did it, and started a family and a life here, made this country his own and died here...

Thank you Vladek!!! There was a time when I thought I was getting addicted to tear gas!!! and Vinegar!
This was a country where people from the whole world came to have opportunities and a better life. My great great grandfather did it, and started a family and a life here, made this country his own and died here...

So true at a stage I was also use to it ! Wet Bandana around the mouth a bottle venigar in the pocket...
Dodging the cops all around the corners looking for candles because electricity is cut!
Hospitals are fully packed, cimeteries are 24h operating....
I can sit here and tell you about it as is I was with you ...
It is a terrible a horrible thing ..... No body will understand unless he went through it...

Prayers sent.

Based on the news of drastic currency control, forced sales, and other foolishness, this government has little idea of how the economy works in general. It comes as no surprise to me that things are coming to a head.