PP Stamping

joy1972

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus.

I have taken infopass appointment on December 29 th.Is one infopass appointment is enough for both wife and me or do i need to take different appointments ??

This appointment is in Newark , Newjersy
Please Help !

Thanks
JOY

how to make appointment

My I-485 was also approved on 12/14/2004. I learned it from emails.
Can I make appointment now? How to do that? My husband's I-485 was not approved yet. Can I make appointment for him too?
Thanks. BTW, I am going to Newark too.

joy1972 said:
Hi Gurus.

I have taken infopass appointment on December 29 th.Is one infopass appointment is enough for both wife and me or do i need to take different appointments ??

Please Help !

Thanks
JOY

The rule is one appointment per one approval. If your spouse isn't approved there is no ground for making an InfoPass appointment.

Then, how to make the appointment for myself?
Thanks.
udacha6 said:
The rule is one appointment per one approval. If your spouse isn't approved there is no ground for making an InfoPass appointment.

hI

My self and wife got approved and the info pass not letting me to make 2 appointments.I made my self ,is that be enough or need to get another one

Thanks
Raju

joy1972 said:
hI

My self and wife got approved and the info pass not letting me to make 2 appointments.I made my self ,is that be enough or need to get another one

Thanks
Raju
You can't do it immediately...
Restart your machine and try again...
It did work for me .. I am not sure it will work for you or not...

I heard one appointment is fine

Hi joy1972,

I heard that one appointment works for a whole family. Somebody did it. I myself did not have the experience.

I also heard that you may not be able to make several appointments from one computer. If you do want to make two appointments, use another computer to make the second one.

BTW, did you receive the approval letter yet? Can we just use the email notification to make appointment and get passport stamped.

Good luck.

joy1972 said:
hI

Thanks
Raju

I took one appointment for me and my wife, as the infopass wesite would not let me schedule a second appointment (I think this is based on the phone number you enter when making an appointment). Anyway , I had no problems in getting both our passports stamped at the Philadelphia office. The lady at the first counter (check-in type) just made a note on the infopass print-out that there were 2 people.

Last Night i tried taking the two appointments with different phone numbers and email id's that works for me.

Its kind of wiered .I cancelled the earlier one.

Thanks for all your help.

JOY

sg1975 said:
I took one appointment for me and my wife, as the infopass wesite would not let me schedule a second appointment (I think this is based on the phone number you enter when making an appointment). Anyway , I had no problems in getting both our passports stamped at the Philadelphia office. The lady at the first counter (check-in type) just made a note on the infopass print-out that there were 2 people.

When you went for PP stamping, did officer ask for your I-797?

Thanks a lot..

My wife and I have only one PP stamping appointment

sg1975:

When did you get your passports stamped in Philadelphia? My wife and I have only one PP stamping appointment too :confused: . Does anybody have similiar experience?

Thank you,

Phil

sg1975 said:

joy1972 said:
Hi Gurus.

Please Help !

Thanks
JOY

No. You need each one... That is what I did for the Newark center. They are very strict about this. So take another appointment...

what I mean is I-797A H-1B approval notice

sg1975 said:
Yes. They asked for I-797, EAD cards and AP if any.

Sorry,I didn't make myself clear. What I mean is the I-797A H-1B approval notice, not the I-797C I-485 approval notice. Did they ask for I-797A H-1B approval notice?

Thanks a lot
BB

joy1972 said:
hI

Thanks
Raju

Use another computer. That's what I did when I had the same problem.