PP stamping experience in Phillys

henry

Registered Users (C)
7:45AM found a parking meter, put 10 quarters for 3Hr 20min.(16th street north), there are plenty of places.

8:10AM Finally we moved into the build and past the security checking gate.

8:45AM It was our turn to get to the Count No.5 after 30min in line waiting, from that count, we took an number and wait again.

8:55AM Our number turned on that display board. the officer asked for our passport, photos, I485 approval notice, our EAD cards. She put everything in a envelop and stamped on our passport.

9:00AM We were on our way out.

It is NOT at 6th floor as the approval letter mentioned. In fact, it is on the first floor. write down your name and A# on the back of your photo(using pencil not ball pen)

Thanks henry !!!. Should we take INS standard photos (one we took it for I-485 filing) OR Ordinary p

Cowboy is right, remember to bring some one dollar bills

if you want to take instant photos in the truck, they usually do not have enough change, $5 for 2 photos.

Congratulation henry! Unfortunatelly I spent the whole day there because I got there at 10 am! Come

Henry,

Did you take Courtesy copies only for Stamping. Do we need to carry photos again? Can you tell me where exactly the office located. is it the same building where we have gone for Finger printing

More details for PP stamping in phillys

When you are on 676E, exit at Broad Street, make right turn on the 1st signal(head to W), at the 2nd traffic light,make right turn again(16th Street N, one way), you pass vine street, slow down your car when you see some peope on your left side standing in line, drop your wife if you have one, go forward to find parking meter by yourself.

It is the build where you applied for EAD card, but NOT the building where you did your fingerprints(which is 10th street).

You need to bring 2 EAD style photos for each applicant.

I think the Courtesy copy is fine even we brought our original copy with us.

Good luck