PP Stamped in Newark-------Chutney

Chutney

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

We got our passport stamped in Newark yesterday June 28th,01 with the courtsey copy. The process was simple and fairly fast. We went to the Federal building on Broad street around 9:15AM, we got stuck in traffic (construction and lot of people on the road), then we took two ADIT style photos, went to Room 354 no line at the center ( wed\'s are appointment days only so no line), gave our copies of approval to the clerk and after 30 minutes they called our names and all the PP stamping people were processed it took another 1 hr to finish the stamp we were out by 11:00AM.
They took our EAD, I-94 the arrival/departure record that is stapled to the passport and the AP, there is a form I dont remember the form, we dont have to do anything except the signature and the index fingerprint. And I did not have to say a word mine and my wife\'s passport was stamped which says temporary permenant resident allowed to travel and work this was stamped for one year and the card is expected to arrive in the mail in 3-6 weeks.

That was a good experience, conisdered what I had to go through for my AP last year.

No Title

NeartoGC we took the photos before entering the building, infact as soon as we parked we went to the shop on broad street and took our photographs, it took 10min. for both of us and then we proceeded to the Building.

I did not want to search for a photographer who knows ADIT style, because I knew there were couple of shops which specialize in these photos and actually guarentee. I think its better to go for those shops..

Hope this helps