Poll - Time to Send the Petition to CSC?

Should we Send the Petition Now?

• Yes, definetly send it now, we've waited long enough.

Votes: 45 77.6%
  • Let's wait until the end of August.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Let's wait until the end of May.

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Let's not send it

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ===============================

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • (also..... did have you signed the petition?)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yes, I have signed the petition

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • No, I haven't signed the petition

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
I have not received my 485 approval till date. I am already applying for my EAD (second time) and it is causing us lot of money.

I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN CALIFORNIA SINCE THE AGE OF EIGHT YEARS OLD. I HAVE ATTENTED CALIFORNIA SCHOOL DISTRICTS ALL OF MY LIFE AS WELL AS LEGALLY WORKED AND REPORTED MY TAXES. I KNOW THAT EVERY ACTION I MAKE IS THAT OF A CITI

It's now over one year and the 160-180 days processing is definitely not true. What kind of workers are hired by the BCIS/INS anyway? They are the laziest, most ignorant, arrogant and idiotic workers in this world. 160-180 da

Please expedite the AOS process and clear this huge backlog. Thank for considering this petition

Dear Mam, Sir, My name Alan Long Nguyen, here to this comment I would like to know how is my case that regarding to sponsor my fiance from Viet Nam . Here is my SS# 621-40-0612 and my birthday is September 08,1971.

i still have not recieved a word on my husbands status I really need some help

No clue whats going on! Does any one has any updates..

God Bless America !

Any one knows the status of I-485 processing time .

It is most frustruating to see that NOTHING is happening with the application, moreover there is no update from BCIS on what is happening. The whole process is still very unprofessional !

adhjgvhjv

It would be great if you could speed up the prcessing on the I-485 cases.

I filed the I-485 as Alien of Extraordinary Ability, Sec. 203 (b) (1) (A). and have got fingprint on 12/17/2002. Question: When I will get the approval for I-485. How long I will wait? Could you please kindly let me know wh

Some body please help, my children are growing up in Africa without me.

Our best regards to the hard working and oft vilified people of BCIS. Please adjudicate our cases. BCIS will do utmost service to citizens and immigrants alike, if it can introduce some predictability into the process.

This is a long and painful wait. Please help

This is a long and painful wait. Please help

It has been more than a Year since it has been filed and does effect our work behavior or the stability which can be achieved with the immigration status. Thx

Please expedite processing of the I-485

Backlog in the I-485 application processing affects me a lot. Please speadup the process.

Painful wait. Please speed up the process.

I really don't know what makes this application so slow at this time wherein the previous year it moved at least once a month the granting of immigrant visas. I hope they will do the same for this year because I'm so worried

I apply for I-485 here in the US for almost 8 months now and they said that they are backed by one year for processing (BCIS-San Francisco) under that category. I am losing what benefits the green card can give me like enroll

The JIT states that I-485 employment based are being adjudicated for 11-16-2001. My client's date is 10-27-2000. What is the problem? Please advise

because of not having my permanenet residence I was let down to buy my house. This happened on the day of settlement. The house was under construction which took one whole year and the lender was doing the paperwork. For the

I am just fully frustrated ...

I often wonder if the government and legislature realize that we, many legal non-immigrants, are spending night after night around the Beaureau of Citizenship & Immigration services(BCIS) just to find out what our status is i

It is sad to see the apathy that the INS/BCIS shows towards some of the greatest contributors and supporters of this country i.e. Immigrants.

My Claim Began On December 9th 1991 and I am still waiting for my paperwork to go through. I would like to know what is going on.

I don't remeber the exact dates for ND and RD. These are approx dates but my WAC no. is WAC-02-150-5xxxx

FP done Jul 02. Waiting for 485.

why the I485 line in CSC never moved since January this year ?

I would really appreciate if you can look into processing my case and all the others who've been waiting like me. I have been waiting for more than 15 months.

My labor was originally filed in 1998 - I have been in this country 11+ years - received my MBA in 1994 - The labor and I-140 took years to come and I am hoping that at least keeping that in mind on the long wait, the 485 sho