Police Certificate from Pakistan Template

ZKHAN

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone tell me the procedure for getting a police certificate for spouse's family based immigration case from Pakistan??
If anyone could post the template for the police certificate, I would really appreciate it.

Police cert template

Just got one for my mother. It's a standard form at most police stations in Pakistan. Below is what it said. This was accepted by USCIS and after sending this my mother had her GC in hand in 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any questions.

POLICE CERTIFICATE
--------------------

This is to certify that <name of person> W/O <husband's name> R/O <house address> has been living in this address from <date> to <date> for the last <number> years <number> months. During the above said period, there is nothing adverse against him/her on the record of local police as reported by SHO <police state name> His/Her photograph is affixed below. The profession of the applicant is <list profession>. His/Her date of birth is <list date of birth>

NIC # <list NIC number>
Date of issue <list date of issue of NIC card>
Passport # <List passport #>
Date of issue <list date of issue of passport>

NOTE: This certifcate is issued only for the purpose of proceeding abroad and is valid for six months from the date of issue

<stamp of police station>

Thank you for the template just one question for the moment, if a person changes address within the city does that person need seperate certificates or one would do for the city??

QUOTE=dadude;1948939]Just got one for my mother. It's a standard form at most police stations in Pakistan. Below is what it said. This was accepted by USCIS and after sending this my mother had her GC in hand in 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any questions.

POLICE CERTIFICATE
--------------------

This is to certify that <name of person> W/O <husband's name> R/O <house address> has been living in this address from <date> to <date> for the last <number> years <number> months. During the above said period, there is nothing adverse against him/her on the record of local police as reported by SHO <police state name> His/Her photograph is affixed below. The profession of the applicant is <list profession>. His/Her date of birth is <list date of birth>

NIC # <list NIC number>
Date of issue <list date of issue of NIC card>
Passport # <List passport #>
Date of issue <list date of issue of passport>

NOTE: This certifcate is issued only for the purpose of proceeding abroad and is valid for six months from the date of issue

<stamp of police station>[/QUOTE]