POE Inspector did not ask for extra pics.

pulitu

Registered Users (C)
I completed my interview at Montreal and then POE formalities at Toronto Pearson Intl. yesterday (medical/interview/POE details to be described in this space soon). I submitted 2 photographs to the officer who checked my documents. I was asked to sign lengthwise on one of them. The other was attached to my IV document which I handed over to the POE inspector. However, the inspector did not ask for any extra photographs. Some POE inspectors have asked for extra photographs, as I gather from this forum.

The natural question in my mind is, "Does the INS have enough pictures for my plastic card?"

Thanks, and what a relief.

- Pulitu

Originally posted by pulitu
I completed my interview at Montreal and then POE formalities at Toronto Pearson Intl. yesterday (medical/interview/POE details to be described in this space soon). I submitted 2 photographs to the officer who checked my documents. I was asked to sign lengthwise on one of them. The other was attached to my IV document which I handed over to the POE inspector. However, the inspector did not ask for any extra photographs. Some POE inspectors have asked for extra photographs, as I gather from this forum.

The natural question in my mind is, "Does the INS have enough pictures for my plastic card?"

Thanks, and what a relief.

- Pulitu

They did't ask one of my friends too. I guess your sealed packet might contain one..

The sealed packet contains a photo which is one of two you submitted during your cp interview. I had seen my photo when the officer had torn open my packet. It was contained in a see through pouch.

Originally posted by brb2
The sealed packet contains a photo which is one of two you submitted during your cp interview. I had seen my photo when the officer had torn open my packet. It was contained in a see through pouch.
pulitu,
There you go...