PO Box address for employer in N-400

del0175

Registered Users (C)
I work from home for a company that is based in another state and I use a PO Box for my mail. It is also the address on my business card.

Is it OK to put this address for the employer address? What does the USCIS do with this address? If I give my employer's address in another state, the mail might never reach me and hardly anyone in this large company knows me there and if there is any letter it may simply fall through the cracks.

Any thoughts, please.

I work from home for a company that is based in another state and I use a PO Box for my mail. It is also the address on my business card.

Is it OK to put this address for the employer address? What does the USCIS do with this address?
They don't send naturalization-related mail to your employer's address, they send it to your home address. They only use the employer's address in case they want to check if the employer is genuine. Put your home address on the N-400 in the space where it asks for your home address, and put the employer's address in the other state in the space where they ask for the employer's address.

Last edited by a moderator: