PM from a member

ar888

Registered Users (C)
Monica,

I got a PM from a member 'JoeF'. Just curious, why did we lift the ban on him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
13th January 2005, 11:41 PM
JoeF
Registered User Join Date: May 2002

GCLookup aka qwerty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

may I ask why qwerty's former handle GCLookup was made available to him again? In his first post with that handle today, he immediately started insulting me again.
He is spreading his disruptive posts to the citizenship forum now, and quite frankly, I am sick and tired of this barrage of insults.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

One more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
14th January 2005, 11:20 AM
JoeF

Re: GCLookup aka qwerty

Well, as I said, I am sick and tired of these insults. If the admin thinks that such insults are ok, I am going to leave this board. I can spend my time somewhere else where I don't get insulted all the time.
Feel free to forward this to the admin.

Thanks, I think the 'IP address' should be banned, otherwise, he might comeup with one more handle (He already has one more 'chigfu').

We will

ar888 said:
Thanks, I think the 'IP address' should be banned, otherwise, he might comeup with one more handle (He already has one more 'chigfu').

Let us watch him/her. If the problem persists, we will ban IP.

One more PM from him

I got this PM. I tried to pursuade him, the best I can.

I think action should be taken (Please send a warning mail, do NOT ban them yet) against following members, as their only motive is to post vulgar stuff and personal abuses.

jiyojiyo - 65.238.28.100 (he is same as that 'Qwerty' who was banned earlier)

NJacob - 68.121.60.113

gb111 - 68.127.105.136

23rd January 2005, 05:19 PM
JoeF

Gone for good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the admin of this board does not seem to be willing to stop the barrage of personal attacks I have to endure from people like qwerty (now with the handle qwertyisback), funnywait, gettingclosernow and gb111, I have no choice but to leave this board.
What is particular disturbing to me is that people like qwerty are allowed back. That indicates to me that the admin prefers childish and vulgar attacks from him and his ilk over civilized discourse.
As I have mentioned before, I am sick and tired of this insanity which has lasted for several months now. I am not willing to endure these attacks anymore.
I will not be back to this board unless these people are banned permanently. I will spend my spare time somewhere else without being insulted all the time.
Feel free to forward this to the appropriate board personnel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------