Plz help me out

Amna Waheed

Hi,
my uncle (U.S citizen) field a petetion in the behalf of my mother in 1998 (which is now going to be current date) via f4 category.at that time my age was 12 years.Now i am 22 years and 6 months old.I am a single female recently have done MSC (Statistics) from University of the Punjab (Pakistan).
my question is that is there any fast way to go with my parents?
because i will be all alone in Pakistan..
please let me know the best way to go U.S asap..

Regards

Amna

salaams...
you have couple of options:
go w a visit visa B2
F1 - visa - student (MS/MBA/PhD)
marry a US citizen- got to find a good groom.
go to canada - at least you will be closer to them. Canadian immigration is much easier and relatively takes much shorter time - approx 2-3 years.

you are not the only one in this dilemma-
g'luck

You can not do any thing until your parents submit an application on your behalf

You can not do any thing until your parents submit an application on your behalf and get a GC on the same process as your parrents got, will take roughly 5 years.

Hi,
my uncle (U.S citizen) field a petetion in the behalf of my mother in 1998 (which is now going to be current date) via f4 category.at that time my age was 12 years.Now i am 22 years and 6 months old.I am a single female recently have done MSC (Statistics) from University of the Punjab (Pakistan).
my question is that is there any fast way to go with my parents?
because i will be all alone in Pakistan..
please let me know the best way to go U.S asap..

Regards

Amna

I was just browsing and saw your ad ... just wanted to touch base and see how things did turn up for you... :=)

.I am a single female recently have done MSC (Statistics) from University of the Punjab (Pakistan). my question is that is there any fast way to go with my parents? because i will be all alone in Pakistan..

Firstly, you should have started your own thread and not hijack someone else's.
Secondly, you need to tell us under what visa are your parents going to the US.

.I am a single female recently have done MSC (Statistics) from University of the Punjab (Pakistan). my question is that is there any fast way to go with my parents? because i will be all alone in Pakistan..