Plz help..Abt Kamlesh Tewary lawyer....

rkparmar

Hi

Any body has processed GC with Kamlesh Tewary lawyer (is NJ based lawyer). Pls share the experience with this lawyer if any body know abt him.. It will help me a lot..

Kindly respond me..

Thanks a lot
RKP

I had big time in dealing with this Attorney

Dude,

Not to say but i cant stop in giving my bad experiences with this Attorney. He is a big time useless bugger. No buddy sticks in his office for long time everytime you call you will get to talk to a new person. With very great difficulty i got to talk to Tiwari. Who gives all Bullshit reasons. Seems he is not aware about the latest and greates of the immigration policies.

This is only my opinion to make you cautious.

Goodluck

Their whole team sucks

unfortunatley i had to do GC with them in 2001, and they suck. as somebody wrote, their team changes every day. His office used to have an operator named Dharini, she is so horrible that she said take your case any where you want. They don't know the meaning of customer service, it's sad that these H1 b guys have to go to these kind of rude people. god bless all of them.

Abt Kamlesh Tewary-nice guy

Please dont bad mouth this attorney.....he is the best...i have only good expereince with this guy...he transfered and extended my H-1B and also got my green card.

u get chance to talk to him directly, which we dont in other offices....

i dont know why, but this forum is used to bad mouth so many good attorneys like kamlesh tewary..

vermont is not in canada....