Please suggest me.....

swordfish

Registered Users (C)
Hi forum,

Here is my question, appreciate and looking for any answers.

I have got cleared my I140 on March 29 2004 & I485 is still pending. I have filed I140 & I485 concurrently with RD: 04/25/2003 under EB2 category in VSC. EAD and AP are approved until july'03. My H-1 will be going to expire (6 yrs term) in Jan 2005.

Q1: I resigned from the job with employer A who has filed my GC in Dec 2003 since then working with another employer B, though my H1 with Employer A is upto jan 2005, iam not running my payroll on employer A. I filed H1 transfer with employer B and running the payroll for the same amount. Is that makes things worse during the course of I485 process?

Q2: Iam running the same salary with employer B, so if i go for AC21 in future, is there be a RFE or denial of my I485? Please suggest me...

Q3: Can anybody tell me approximately when would be my I485 will be approved? Since iam still single when should typically be the best time to get married?

Q4: Since my I140 is aprroved, Can i work on EAD? If "YES" are there any consequencies in near future since my I485 is still pending?

Please advise options.

Thx
swordfish